OxygenOS Open Beta 24/15 for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 22, 2017

Bobbie63 , Sep 22, 2017 :
    Hope you have read at least the first post which says it all and you posted this before you read it. If you already have read it and posted this afterwards, I'm sorry but I think nobody is able to help you.

By the way, I really don't understand where you got the idea there is a relation between, you getting this notification and being rooted.

Petjitsu likes this.
  2. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 22, 2017

@camohan, can we close this thread as everything should be clear by now.

Edit:please not yet I have to reply, I was too soon

VaibhavBhargava and Petjitsu like this.
  3. Sagar.aman1021
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2017

Sagar.aman1021 , Sep 22, 2017 :
    if you can't help then please get off nobody asking to post.. NOBODY. read again these occurs when you are rooted or modify. so this is not a normal case... as i haven't done anything as such... i hope by now you got the point i prefer to open a thread.. what is this man rather than solving issue you are discussing why you are opening thread as if its killing your disk space or causing you anything.. why so but hurt? buzz off please if you can't help...

4. Sagar.aman1021
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2017

@camohan do not close it because its a normal issue as i on complet OB stock. this is the 1st time m getting full rom. 24 and the bug fix. i need to know what's wrong.

5. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 22, 2017

Did you read the first post in the link I gave you?
    Could you tell me which OS you are on, is it open beta?

Read the blue part of the first post in the link I gave you and read my previous post. This has nothing to do with being rooted or not.

I QUOTE:

"Edit: If your OTA fails, please proceed to download the FULL ROM to update. Your device will update normally.
    Edit 2:

We're going to be putting out a secondary build for Open Beta 24/15. This will address some app compatibility issues that you've found. It will roll out as both a new OTA and be uploaded to the downloads page. It will begin to roll out in the next little while (read several hours).

The version will stay the same, but will be edited slightly to include the build date of _0920.
    (see the new post for reference photo)"

If you don't want to listen, then don't. I now told you twice.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017

6. Sagar.aman1021
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2017

hahha @camohan how these people come to bash without even reading the 1st post. its clearly written that i m on OB.

7. Hrugved
    Froyo Sep 22, 2017

princeflash likes this.
  8. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Sep 22, 2017

ghostofcain and ssagheer like this.
  9. Hrugved
    Froyo Sep 22, 2017

Hrugved , Sep 22, 2017 :
    well this is the 2nd update i received in a week if you know what i mean

10. Hrugved
    Froyo Sep 22, 2017

Hrugved , Sep 22, 2017 :
    if you can't read it's only 17mb with this one!

11. Sagar.aman1021
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2017

and if you are saying that is written there i agree. now m on ob24 and why i got the additional push of bug fix as whole rom... this the is the matter of concern to me.. thats what i m saying.. its so hard to get this thing in your nut shell Brain??

12. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2017

James Matthew Wells , Sep 22, 2017 :
    Waiting for this bug fix update to show up on the downloads page. I have had no problems with betas since I started just downloading the whole ROM and installing from internal memory. I have been doing this for a while.

13. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Sep 22, 2017

Dresa91 , Sep 22, 2017 :
    No, I don't. Adam announced this update a few hours ago - you would have known if you had read...
    Again, I know. It is bug fixing for app crashing - again - you have to read instead of posting unnecessary stuff

ghostofcain likes this.
  14. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 22, 2017

No it isn't as the first edit in the post it already said that the patch can cause trouble installing. That's why you get the full zip.

Nothing more nothing less. That what I stated earlier about the beta program and people joining it, still stands. You got to know what it is about and you have to follow the threads about beta in order to prevent threads like this.

ghostofcain and Petjitsu like this.
  15. Petjitsu
    KitKat Sep 22, 2017

16. dilrukds
    Froyo Sep 22, 2017

dilrukds , Sep 22, 2017 :
    Anyone got the full zip of patched OB24. Appreciate if you could share the boot.img with me.

17. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 22, 2017

And the rest of my post. Don't try to go there where you think about going. I gave you all the information you need. If you don't want to understand I feel sorry for you. I've explained it more than once now and gave you all the details. There is nothing here about bashing, if you try to ridicule the ones that are trying to help you, that's your choice, it surely will get your future issues solved.

@camohan can we now close this thread, if he still doesn't understand, he never will.

Dresa91, varma246 and Petjitsu like this.
  18. Petjitsu
    KitKat Sep 22, 2017

Petjitsu , Sep 22, 2017 :
    on oneplus.net has not yet been released

Bobbie63 likes this.
  19. varma246
    Lollipop Sep 22, 2017

varma246 , Sep 22, 2017 :
    There is issue with this beta all are updated their devices by downloading full Rom.

If have such issue with upcoming beta then clear cache of system update app in settings.

Still facing then rollback to stable, then again roll Back to beta.

Ok, you are pointing out his second question!
    What about the first question, i didn't even see you asking in beta thread.

Did you file a bug report or try to Give feedback? ... Let me guess,it's a No!

Stop saying shit(nut shell whatever) to other people!... Do that one first, so developers will contact you and look into your issue!

20. Sagar.aman1021
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2017

its a community and developer are here i m right?? glad. and yes i did all the things mentioned above. so rather doing assumption why not to ask 1st ;)