OxygenOS Open Beta 25 for the OnePlus 6 and Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 6T

1. Maverick2.0
    KitKat Sep 6, 2019

Maverick2.0 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Not to mention the inability to rollback due to newer build number and the confusion thereof.

ironass likes this.
  2. oneplustwoindia
    Froyo Sep 6, 2019

oneplustwoindia , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Exactly I was just going through the one plus 7 beta 1 discussions. Those guys are now complaining about the bugs in android 10 and asking how to go back to stable version back.

The point here is people don't understand the reason behind open betas. They feel that it gives them the access to faster updates and new features while what they fail to understand is these are not meant for everyday users but essentially testers who can give proper feedback and who doesn't mind encountering a bug or two.

I feel OnePlus should limit these open beta programs although I know it would not be open anymore but still

3. D1563434136823
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

D1563434136823 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I was just thinking about updating my oneplus 6 to android Q beta but I have a concern will the update process format everything on my device all apps and data etc.?

4. ngydat
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2019

ngydat , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Those people would know all that if they read the disclaimer in the first post of any open beta thread but they seem to disregard it.
    All they want is, like you said, faster updates and new features. And I also noticed one thing : these people don't see themselves as beta testers since they just "use" the beta.

ironass likes this.
  5. ngydat
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2019

ngydat , Sep 6, 2019 :
    1. yes
    2. Are you aware that a beta has some bugs ? If you can't live with some bugs, don't use the beta

6. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator Sep 6, 2019

Cervantes , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Hi
    Please You read the first post

The beta or update thread is a thread of questions and/or commentary

You can use the search engine before opening a new thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    Thread merged

Thank You, Cervantes, Forum Moderator

7. Deactivated User
    Sep 6, 2019

B_Wrath, ironass and Qamaruet like this.
  8. Deactivated User
    Sep 6, 2019

9. qmzc
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

10. Saabmalik
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2019

Saabmalik , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Is it necessary to update to open beta 28 on OnePlus 6 to receive Android 10 update as by downloading beta update there are some risks so please let me know is it necessary to download beta update on OnePlus 6 to get Android 10

11. ironass
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2019

Maverick2.0 and drl431 like this.
  12. brunello.alessio
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

brunello.alessio , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Hi all,

I'm about selling my oneplus 6t, always been with open beta, how could I return to stable channel now? I dent an email to oneplus support to rollback, but I can't wait to much and they want to do the procedure in the next days.

Greeting,
    Ale

13. Jogender singh labana
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

Jogender singh labana , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I have updated my op6 with open beta 25 . but I'm facing an issue after this update. the issue is that - when you make a call and during that call if you turn on loudspeaker then it is not working . while loudspeaker is working quite well on other apps music apps and video player apps. so please suggest me how to fix this issue.

Qamaruet likes this.
  14. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Read the post just above yours.

ironass and brunello.alessio like this.
  15. brunello.alessio
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

16. 18aniruddha
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2019

18aniruddha , Sep 6, 2019 :
    if you find any bugs then submit at the link above in the thread.

Jogender singh labana likes this.
  17. vasanthmes
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

vasanthmes , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I have random reset of wallpaper in OnePlus Launcher. Does anyone getting the same issue?

Edit: Since it is random, cannot get the logcat. Any one facing the issue, if you are lucky enough to get a log, can you please share with me?

f00tbaLL likes this.
  18. bhaveshboss
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

19. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 6, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Clean the sides of your alert slider thoroughly with a toothbrush.

ironass likes this.
  20. bhaveshboss
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

bhaveshboss , Sep 6, 2019 :
    tnq... I try this