OxygenOS Open Beta 25 for the OnePlus 6 and Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 6T

1. rachanikhil
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2019

rachanikhil , Sep 19, 2019 :
    Well if you want to complain to OnePlus, then this not the place to complain, this thread is only for discussions regarding updates and no OnePlus official is reading it.only users like you and me are here.
    Just imagine if they actually gave a date when the update is going to be rolled out, and they discover a major issue right before the launch and delayed it, what would the community reply to such an event. That's why you always get a timeline as to when you will receive an update and not a date.

And remember if there is a major bug in the software which could lead to bootloops or bricking of phones, imagine the widescale damage that could cause, that's why companies need to do regression testing before the roll out

2. Kishore87544
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

Kishore87544 , Sep 19, 2019 :
    But Oneplus 7 is not having any bootloop issue or Bricking issue right!. So there first priorty is their latest device right!.

3. rachanikhil
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2019

rachanikhil , Sep 19, 2019 :
    That's because most of their resources are focused on OP7 series now and they actually now have 2 diffrent devices to update. and before you say why can't they do both simultaneously, either they don't have such manpower or don't want to sacrifice the quality. Name one company except Google and Apple who can provide simultaneous updates.
    Last year it took 1 whole month for the first beta, so you actually should be happy we are receiving it faster this time around

NodePoint likes this.
  4. Viki1801
    Donut Sep 19, 2019

Viki1801 , Sep 19, 2019 :
    I feel like dp3 for op6 was stable enough just with some bugs which they have already resolved i just think they are waiting for op7t before rolling out the ob1 for Android Q

5. Harishh22
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

Harishh22 , Sep 19, 2019 :

rachanikhil

That's because most of their resources are focused on OP7 series now and they actually now have 2 diffrent devices to update. and before you say why can't they do both simultaneously, either they don't have such manpower or don't want to sacrifice the quality. Name one company except Google and Apple who can provide simultaneous updates.
    Last year it took 1 whole month for the first beta, so you actually should be happy we are receiving it faster this time around​

I f oneplus can compare themselves with Apple through their Ads, why cannot we expect that level support from OnePlus?

6. NodePoint
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2019

NodePoint , Sep 19, 2019 :
    They're nowhere as big as Apple or Google. Don't let marketing give you that impression.

Rmatson likes this.
  7. muugee
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2019

muugee , Sep 19, 2019 :
    Maybe they need someone like you to help them provide a good support to customer, try to send your resume.

8. Harishh22
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

Ya, already helped them by paying money.

9. muugee
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2019

muugee , Sep 19, 2019 :
    I don't think so, you sound like you are demanding something from Oneplus and I don't think that is helping them. lol

10. ngydat
    Lollipop Sep 19, 2019

ngydat , Sep 19, 2019 :
    Unless you buy stock shares from One Plus, please avoid talking like you own One Plus.

11. Harishh22
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

I paid them not only for hardware but also for software support too. Unless you are from OnePlus, please don't post on behalf of oneplus.

surendra91 likes this.
  12. MarlonCandace
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

MarlonCandace , Sep 19, 2019 :
    And you're getting it, stop complaining about a problem that doesn't exist

B_Wrath likes this.
  13. oneplustwoindia
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

oneplustwoindia , Sep 19, 2019 :
    It's funny how people complaining now and demanding for Android 10 update would also be the first ones to ask how to roll back to stable version of Pie if it turns out to be a little buggy and thereafter start blaming OnePlus.

Their demands and complains are never ending. Guess they took the tagline "Never Settle"(to complaint) too seriously. :p:D:D

dubbaYous, ade0410, Aasim K and 3 others like this.
  14. ngydat
    Lollipop Sep 19, 2019

ngydat , Sep 19, 2019 :
    I don't need to be from One Plus to tell you this. And I don't speak on their behalf. I can express my opinion thank you.

And what kind of logic is that ? Because I pay a product, I own the company that manufactures it ? Damn I must own a lot of companies then :tearsofjoy:

ade0410 and B_Wrath like this.
  15. Kishore87544
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

Kishore87544 , Sep 19, 2019 :

ngydat

Unless you buy stock shares from One Plus, please avoid talking like you own One Plus.​

What if same question raised by who buys stock shares?

16. muugee
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2019

17. Kishore87544
    Froyo Sep 19, 2019

18. withbsal
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

withbsal , Sep 20, 2019 :
    temperature increase upto 70-80° , i tried hard reset also but it didn't work out.
    then i flashed stock rom and its running smoothly.

19. viva_la_tko
    Honeycomb Sep 20, 2019

viva_la_tko , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I'll miss that nice sweet slice of pie[e]1f62d[/e]. But change is good I guess.

Vaibhav_sinha likes this.
  20. Rajatkumar29
    Honeycomb Sep 20, 2019

viva_la_tko likes this.