OxygenOS Open Beta 28 for the OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 26 for OnePlus 5T

1. UdhaySingaravelu Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

UdhaySingaravelu, Mar 14, 2019 :
    1552584733058.jpg
    I receive this blank flash notification often. it's supposed to display my account balance and validity but it's just blank.
    I tried wiping cache from recovery. Didn't work.

2. Nagraj_Hugar Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

Nagraj_Hugar, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Auto brightness is not working since the Pie update. If we reduce the brightness to zero and then click on auto brightness, brightness is not setting to as per environment.

This issue needs to be fixed.

3. PokiX Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

PokiX, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Pie has adaptative brightness not auto brightness.

4. PokiX Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

PokiX, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Did it work on the previous beta?

5. UdhaySingaravelu Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

6. Nagraj_Hugar Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

Nagraj_Hugar, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Yes, it has a adaptive brightness. Even though it's not setting depending on the light on current environment

7. PokiX Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

PokiX, Mar 14, 2019 :

Nagraj_Hugar

Yes, it has a adaptive brightness. Even though it's not setting depending on the light on current environment​

I haven't look at the algorithm but if you set a certain level, that's your preference and clicking A shouldn't really move it. At some point, under *different* conditions (light but also app, hour,?) it will adapt it from all your previous preferences.
    That seems normal to me.

8. G_Rakesh_Agrawal_Oqjg Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

G_Rakesh_Agrawal_Oqjg, Mar 14, 2019 :
    You guys are wasting our DATA with these useless updates, There is no Camera updates. Photos are too bad when compared with One Plus 6. Night pics are horrible.

9. G_Rakesh_Agrawal_Oqjg Cupcake Mar 14, 2019

G_Rakesh_Agrawal_Oqjg, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Its blank and it have cancel and save option means it was from ur mobile provider.

10. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Update is very good till now I have no problems, yes one improvement is now important that is Camera Clarity, Oneplus its now time for Night mode and no Oil Paint effect :)

11. Mr_Cyrox KitKat Mar 14, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Well it's common sence that better models have superior hardware
    OnePlus 5/5T < OnePlus 6/6T (in terms of hardware)

What do you want out of updates?
    "Camera improvements"?

OnePlus at this point has given up updating the camera it seems because of cupcakes (no need for me to explain this)

12. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

No they have they have promise to give a Camera Update for Oneplus 5 and 5T in India Open Ears, I think we will get it when we will reach the limit for Beta's and have only security Patches like Oneplus 3 and 3T.

13. Mr_Cyrox KitKat Mar 14, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, Mar 14, 2019 :
    I think they already given that haven't they?

14. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

But still we can hope it can be better but I do not like that Oil Paint effect that sucks very much, if they saying they will improve eradicating Oil Paint effect then why they haven't, if Oil Paint effect would be gone then we would come under the Par Camera Clarity with those of Samsung S8 and Mate 10 Pro.

15. Mr_Cyrox KitKat Mar 14, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, Mar 14, 2019 :
    I honestly don't see any issues in my pics...
    Tho tbh I don't take much pics at all and if I do I like the "good" quality...
    I personally didn't buy a phone for a camera so I don't care about that as much...

wolla60 likes this.
  16. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

I know some mind and some don't but I also do not take Pictures everyday but when I go out with my family I hope I get good Pics because I have Spend $500 and that's very much in our country, otherwise I would have chosen Samsung S8 for $600 but I didn't because of many reasons so Oneplus should also do it for their fans in all aspects as they have Fan base best community which no other Smartphone Company have.

wolla60 likes this.
  17. Mr_Cyrox KitKat Mar 14, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, Mar 14, 2019 :
    True...
    I just hope OnePlus can deliver what they promised...
    Before this turns into another OnePlus 2 (or was it X?) scenario...

18. G_Rohan_Bhoir_qfzT Gingerbread Mar 14, 2019

G_Rohan_Bhoir_qfzT, Mar 14, 2019 :
    How to clean the cache storage from storage settings?
    Like i used to clear in the Android Oreo, I cant find that option..
    Plz help..

19. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Mar 14, 2019

You have to clear the apps one by one now in Android Pie, go to apps and notifications then go to see all apps, then go in each app in storage and clear cache from there.

20. G_Rohan_Bhoir_qfzT Gingerbread Mar 14, 2019

G_Rohan_Bhoir_qfzT, Mar 14, 2019 :
    Thats a bad news!
    As the OOS creates lots of cache data compared to other phones then the android pie has created a mess i can say.‍♂️