OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 5T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catalin_Buzescu
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2018

2. Bartnl
    Lollipop Feb 5, 2018

Bartnl , Feb 5, 2018 :
    The same steps you did with going from Original to Beta, only now you use the official complete Rom.
    http://downloads.oneplus.net/

3. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Nougat Feb 5, 2018

4. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Feb 5, 2018

Funk Wizard , Feb 5, 2018 :
    Link removed, no adds please and merged your thread to beta thread. Continue discussion there

5. Cervantes

Cervantes , Feb 5, 2018 :
    Thread merged
    Please read first post

6. Funk Wizard

Funk Wizard , Feb 5, 2018 :
    Merged all 3 threads and all 3 posts, why create multiple threads for the same question.
    Just flash the stable build if you want to roll back, for now no data loss so download and flash the full zip for stable 5.0.3

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. Anand PM
    Honeycomb Feb 5, 2018

8. Mohit_Pal_Singh
    Eclair Feb 6, 2018

Predict23 likes this.
  9. deecube
    Donut Feb 6, 2018

deecube , Feb 6, 2018 :
    I like the new gestures but there are some things that you can't simply do with them.
    1. Can't hot switch between apps by double tapping the recents button
    2. Can't switch to split screen by long pressing the recents button
    3. Gestures don't work that well while watching videos in landscape mode.

Please bring the older design choice of being able to slide up to reveal the navigation bar when needed

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018

sujaymodiii and Onurccn like this.
  10. ShiroShadow
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

ShiroShadow , Feb 6, 2018 :
    hey my back navigation gesture is not working. The onky thing that works is home and recent menu gesture. Does anyone know how to fix it?

11. Alex Buga
    Eclair Feb 6, 2018

Alex Buga , Feb 6, 2018 :
    I would add some settings to the gestures like:
    1) option to configure actions for left and right side swipe. I miss the recents button.
    2) swipe a bit from the middle and then right / left to switch between recent and current app. Like iOS.
    3) swipe up and rest to open the recent apps – apps should pop from the bottom because that's where I'm dragging from
    4) swipe & hold on the recents button to toggle split screen. That's a very useful feature.

Onurccn likes this.
  12. fredewis
    Froyo Feb 6, 2018

fredewis , Feb 6, 2018 :
    you can do it already I think .... you swipe up and hold then in multitasking grab and hold app and move it to top half of screen, it should snap into split screen multitasking....
    hope that's what you meant.

13. Caluz
    Donut Feb 6, 2018

Caluz , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Delete previuos actions (like doubletap or long press) you setted before in the keys settings menu for the back key.

14. Dadkomas
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

15. Jaswanth Jammula
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

16. m1tch3m
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 6, 2018

m1tch3m , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Could someone grab the OnePlus Phone apk from this beta please.

I'd like the option to change the answer gesture (if the setting is in the phone app and not in settings of course).

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018

17. falconpilot27
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

falconpilot27 , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Its really bad, phone got some amazing function but things got ****** up much worse, i can not hear my ringtone now, phone only vibrates, there is no split screen option now, i can update my phone to BETA 5, face unlock has become very slow.
    Please guide me some way to come out of this, I dont think with such bugs i will prefer this 5t for any long

18. bdapurba
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2018

bdapurba , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Bug. notification light not blinking proper colours as it's should be. fix this asap.

19. Deactivated User
    Feb 6, 2018

20. root_rhakbari
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2018

root_rhakbari , Feb 6, 2018 :
    Please add a RBG wheel in the themes accent options so that we can make our own desired color instead of the few defined ones in the Oxygen OS.

the_reckoner likes this.