OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T

1. ironass
    Lollipop Dec 31, 2019

ironass , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Bearing in mind that this is New Year's Eve and the world wide web will be stretched to breaking point for another 12+ hours, it might be worth giving this a go in case there are problems with your APN settings after the update...

Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth... reboot

See if that helps.

2. YasSkiller
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2020

Methawin likes this.
  3. lalitpnl16
    Froyo Jan 1, 2020

4. YasSkiller
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2020

YasSkiller , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 2, 2020 :
    My wifi connection jsnt stable too, lot of different bugs Like
    • It just stop working, so no internet and i need to retrun it on
    • It's so laggy there is so much **Ping and Packets loss**, these are too annoying ESPECIALLY when u're a gamer.
    • Indont get notified of messages at the right time, Everyday my friends text and i dont get the message only 1 hour, AND NO NOTIFICATION I NEED TO GO AND CHECK THE DISCUSSION AND THATS IN ALL KIND OF SOCIAL MEDIA I FACE IT ON INSTAGRAM SNAPCHAT AND WHATSAPP
    and for the lags In game ITS SHIT

5. G_Amit_Tiwari_zcOu
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2020

6. dermot33
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2020

dermot33 , Jan 4, 2020 :
    Wow,It's dead in here man.Lack of Betas,no buzz about. The A10 builds up to now have been disappointing to say the least.

Super glad I bought myself a new X2 pro over Christmas.Not sure whether there is any point in keeping my 6T for anything now,

So annoying,I was demonstrating to a potential buyer for my 6T about how awesome it was and showing him some multitasking then the phone hsngs..... 😞☹️

Starcommander and Maverick2.0 like this.
  7. Artemus.
    Nougat Jan 4, 2020

Artemus. , Jan 4, 2020 :
    The less betas, the better.

8. nikhilr_3
    Donut Jan 4, 2020

nikhilr_3 , Jan 4, 2020 :
    hi guys.
    new to this whole beta thing !
    and I'm just wondering why the beta keeps failing to install

View attachment 1226214
    that is my current software version
    trying to update to the new system update but refuses to install
    someone told me I had to download another piece of software first
    I'm really confused !!
    can someone send the software I need to download please
    thanks so much guys
    (•‿•)

9. ironass
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2020

ironass , Jan 4, 2020 :
    Simple... you are on the old Open Beta 17 update for Android 9 and before you install the latest Open Beta 3 for Android 10, you need to be on Open Beta 2 first or your install will fail. This is stated in the very first post of this thread...

"NOTE: To succesfully update to Open Beta 3 you need have Open Beta 2 installed on your device. Please first update from older open beta builds to OBT 2, otherwise the update will fail."

So, you will need to download the FULL Open Beta 2 firmware for your model of phone, from here...

https://www.androidsage.com/2019/11/30/android-10-beta-2-is-now-rolling-out-for-oneplus-6-and-6t/

... and install it via Local Upgrade.

Then you can update to Open Beta 3.

Open Betas are for competent and experienced users. Always read at least the first post before asking questions. ;)

(The above link DOES work. If you cannot open it using the OnePlus Community app, switch to your Google Chrome browser)

Franspain and Caomhin like this.
  10. nikhilr_3
    Donut Jan 4, 2020

thank you so much for being helpful !
    some others have not been as helpful

I'm doing this now
    thanks so much

ironass and Caomhin like this.
  11. nikhilr_3
    Donut Jan 4, 2020

it worked thanks so much.

android 10 is great !!

12. Biswajit93
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2020

13. Rickydwi
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2020

Rickydwi , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Will 3rd party acc dash charge would work again in the future? I had this baozu powerbank and car charger and it used to work in android pie but now in android 10 it doesn't work anymore. They said Android 10 had a slight different charging mechanism. Or does anyone can confirm that custom rom had a working 3rd party a charging acc? Thx

14. Kranthi_Kanapala
    Eclair Jan 5, 2020

Kranthi_Kanapala , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Oneplus,

Connection between oneplus 6t and the bluetooth earphones is getting disconnected while listening music and again back connected after a moment.

I'm facing this issue after upgrading to 10. It is really annoying.

PLEASE FIX IT ASAP.

Sorry for bad sentences.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020

15. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean Jan 5, 2020

Max.Mar , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Your command declined. Please get to learn how to phrase your request in a proper way.

Artemus. and Owski97 like this.
  16. sanusunnyk
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2020

sanusunnyk , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 5, 2020 :
    There are still unsolved issues with the release. may be stable means without app crashes and getting unwanted errors which used to work with android 9. After update to 10 am facing more issues

17. Kranthi_Kanapala
    Eclair Jan 5, 2020

Kranthi_Kanapala , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 5, 2020 :
    You can't say that my request declined, What do you think your self ? Just watch your face in the mirror junk fellow and say it yourself. DECLINED.

18. Max.Mar
    Jelly Bean Jan 5, 2020

Max.Mar , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Calm down and get a donut for you. Btw you are as dumb as your dp..there are no issues with the ROM even if you faced any bug then there are proper channels to report it.

Mbahmu likes this.
  19. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Jan 5, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 5, 2020 :
    No Bluetooth issues myself, but you should still provide your feedback directly to OnePlus via the link.

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Caomhin likes this.
  20. Sandeeppenumuchu
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2020

Sandeeppenumuchu , Jan 5, 2020 :
    Can anyone tell me how to rollback to stable android 10 from this open beta 3 on OnePlus 6t. Thanks in advance

Caomhin likes this.