OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus 6T

1. ronnyhawks320
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2019

ronnyhawks320 , Jan 28, 2019 :
    we aren't your teacher and we aren't your babysitter. obviously you got yourself into a hole you can't get out of and that's not our problem. we read 1st and we acted 2nd. next time read first before acting. nobody feels sorry for you because you can't follow simple directions or because you can't read the very first post of this thread. good luck

2. VIJAY216

3. spgdx
    Eclair Jan 28, 2019

spgdx , Jan 28, 2019 :
    ok idiot. there is no way to delete post after we post it. I read the above post but as there is no way to delete post i was not able to. Be respectful when you say anything on social platform.

4. ironass
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2019

ironass , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Rule #1... Do not ask for ETA's on Beta firmware releases.

OnePlus will release, on average, a Beta firmware roughly twice a month. This does not mean that they will be 2 weeks apart. They could be within days of one another or 4+ weeks apart. It all depends on what OnePlus would like to test or fix.

OnePlus update schedule explained

AdikartaDasa likes this.
  5. Killerjohn
    Eclair Jan 28, 2019

Killerjohn , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Mr if you can't help the layman who doesn't know the technical steps, at least have some basic manners and courtesy to understand and behave in a right way. Your reply basically means you are a headweight person who knows a little and shows off. Anyway thanks for taking time in showing off.

(DeXteR), preilly44 and AdikartaDasa like this.
  6. AdikartaDasa
    Gingerbread Jan 28, 2019

AdikartaDasa , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Word!
    This forums are filled with haters.

(DeXteR) and preilly44 like this.
  7. Killerjohn
    Eclair Jan 28, 2019

Everyone who knows to respect each other's knowledge and expertise on certain aspects will understand who is an idiot on this thread. You are doing a full-time job of criticising people. Please grow up.

8. Killerjohn
    Eclair Jan 28, 2019

If you are not our teachers shut up and stop replying for our posts you jobless moron

AdikartaDasa and preilly44 like this.
  9. rhyd1am
    KitKat Jan 28, 2019

rhyd1am , Jan 28, 2019 :
    To be fair, your response is equally as rude as his was! I'm not on either side here, but people have to realise, just how frustrating it is to have to deal with the SAME questions EVERY single day! Especially when all the information you need is clearly stated in the first few posts in this thread.

Please understand, that I am in no way criticising you personally. I'm just trying to explain why sometimes people on here might come across as being rude [e]1f60a[/e]

Thikalevis and (DeXteR) like this.
  10. ankkyankit11
    Froyo Jan 28, 2019

11. ankkyankit11
    Froyo Jan 28, 2019

12. ironass
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2019

ironass , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Go to... Settings > About phone > OxygenOS version... and post what it says there.

13. ankkyankit11
    Froyo Jan 28, 2019

14. ironass
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2019

ironass , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Off topic I am afraid.

This thread concerns the test firmware for Open Beta 3 and is not for general enquiries.

Deactivated User likes this.
  15. ironass
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2019

ironass , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Well, there you are then.

The answer is very simple.

You have not been updated because you are on the stock, stable, OxygenOS 9.0.11 firmware and this update is for those on the Open Beta 3 test firmware, as per the title of the thread. :rolleyes:

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. ankkyankit11
    Froyo Jan 28, 2019

17. ironass
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2019

ironass , Jan 28, 2019 :
    Read posts #1 & #4 of this thread, carefully and thoroughly.

WARNING! Open Beta releases are for competent and experienced users since they may not always be stable and are for the purposes of testing and reporting to OnePlus to help them develop future stock firmware and features. By installing this Open Beta, you accept the potential risks. Once on the Open Beta pathway you will no longer receive the regular OnePlus, Official Stable OTA's and you will need to completely wipe your phone before attempting to return to Official Stable OnePlus stock firmware.

ironass motto... "Flash in haste... repent at leisure!" ;)

18. ankkyankit11
    Froyo Jan 28, 2019

19. ironass
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2019

ironass , Jan 28, 2019 :
    There will never be a stock release of Open Beta 3, per se, but rather, elements that are tested in Open Beta firmwares may or may not be incorporated in future stock, stable releases if OnePlus deem them suitable. See, also...

OnePlus update schedule explained

20. ronnyhawks320

ronnyhawks320 , Jan 28, 2019 :
    then you probably should have done the necessary research and reading before posting, correct? don't get mad at me because I know how to read first and act 2nd [e]1f44d[/e]

showing off? no I'm not showing off you guys just aren't reading at all you're not doing any research and then when you run into an issue all you do is cry and clutter up a development thread where the answer is clearly posted and it's even in the very first post [e]1f44d[/e]

knowing how to correctly use the forums doesn't make you a hater you not knowing how to correctly use the forums makes you an idiot though [e]1f44d[/e]

I agree people do nothing but cry and cry and cry and expect people that actually know how to use the forms correctly to solve all of their issues and read for them even [e]1f602[/e]

jobless? LOL I actually make over 100k a year [e]1f602[/e] and again if you idiots would read the first post and actually comprehend you wouldn't even have to clutter up this forum with you're useless worthless posts. just something for you to sit on [e]1f44d[/e]

again this rolls back to all these idiots have to do is read and comprehend post number one in this thread instead of trying to be the Cyber bullies because they got their feelings hurt when somebody tells them what they should have done correctly in the first place [e]1f44d[/e]

if you are not on beta 2 then you will not get an update to beta 3. again this rolls back to you need to read and comprehend post number one of this thread [e]1f44d[/e]

use the search function. it's a free service and if you would have used it you wouldn't have had to clutter up this development thread with your useless worthless post. thanks

rhyd1am likes this.