OxygenOS Open Beta 32 for the OnePlus 3 and 23 for the OnePlus 3T

1. aakashsood Jelly Bean Mar 13, 2018

aakashsood, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Oh... Isn't creating a thread customary before doing anything?

2. Android450 Lollipop Mar 13, 2018

Android450, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Not in this dimension :rolleyes:

3. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Mar 13, 2018

youbi, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Threads merged. If we have an official thread to talk about the beta probably its better to use it. ;)

4. Bobbie63 Lollipop Mar 13, 2018

Dresa91, ssagheer, Hydra Bob and 3 others like this.
  5. mikica023 Honeycomb Mar 13, 2018

6. Arilong Donut Mar 13, 2018

Arilong, Mar 13, 2018 :
    I know it's an old phone but we are also your customers please do give us update weekly.. As we all know this is a custom rom so there is always small bugs. I'm not demanding android 8.1 just fix small issues. Thank you.

7. fdroko Jelly Bean Mar 13, 2018

fdroko, Mar 13, 2018 :
    the updates will be when they are ready, not when you want

8. Arilong Donut Mar 13, 2018

Arilong, Mar 13, 2018 :
    I didn't said... I want it now.. It's a request dumb

9. Bobbie63 Lollipop Mar 13, 2018

Bobbie63, Mar 13, 2018 :
    leonardo-dicaprio-omg-8icaiqw.gif

A weekly update? Why not on daily base, much more fun and goodies to look out for every day.

Dresa91, zoestar and Android450 like this.
  10. Arilong Donut Mar 13, 2018

Arilong, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Hourly would be great [e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

TheSpoken likes this.
  11. G_Mr_Gray_IcAw Froyo Mar 13, 2018

G_Mr_Gray_IcAw, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Just installed this update. Turning on the screen has gone to sh**t. The turning on screen time literally takes 5-6 seconds now. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but this update is total crap for me. Reverted back to previous update.

12. Olivier_Lass Cupcake Mar 13, 2018

Olivier_Lass, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Hello,

I used to update Ota all the time without downloading full update.
    Today, i have this message "oem unlock is detected, system will begin downloading the full upgrade package. To ensure tout data integrity please perform a backup."

Oem is unlock for long time but i'm stock with beta for a while. I don't understand why i have this message this time.
    Can you help me please ?

(Sorry for my english)

13. calvinistmac Jelly Bean Mar 13, 2018

calvinistmac, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Because your bootloader is unlocked, period. It's part of the root detection of the OTA app. If it didn't used to do it before then it's a new feature.

It's not a bug. There's no issue. Your phone isn't going to explode. If you're concerned about data usage then get to some wifi and download it. No harm done.

14. Olivier_Lass Cupcake Mar 13, 2018

Olivier_Lass, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Thanks for your answer.
    I have to do full update now, it's a new feature.
    No problem with data usage, 4G with data unlimited in France.

15. zoestar KitKat Mar 13, 2018

zoestar, Mar 13, 2018 :
    You're lucky man......

Android450 likes this.
  16. G_Mr_Gray_IcAw Froyo Mar 13, 2018

G_Mr_Gray_IcAw, Mar 13, 2018 :
    It was said Android Oreo will be the last update for Oneplus 3/3T just give us a stable Oreo 8.1 update and be done with it.

17. sammerasker Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 13, 2018

sammerasker, Mar 13, 2018 :
    you're right but he's also right, it's a new behavior (not a feature), when it appeared to me i wasn't concerned, but even to me it was strange and i wrote about it here right away... yes it's a beta thread, and we ask people to understand what that means, but if they're going to introduce such behavioral change , they should've mentioned it.
    according to OnePlus unlocking wasn't an issue, and they used to update normally like any other locked device, as long as you're not rooted or/and have TWRP, you'd update normally, that changed with this release...and it's strange and annoying a little...it might be temporary for this release...
    they actually changed some other stuff, but i don't have enough free time these days to test and see without fearing the consequences and being able to recover fast..., something about flashing TWRP changed (on a clean OS), it seemed to be over written every time you boot to system, it only stayed for me after flashing a custom kernel and root...it might be something wrong in my end, but the warning (which happened to me too) leads me to think otherwise...

it doesn't bother me (or shouldn't bother anyone else) as long as it's a temp thing, but thing like this imply changes (in the bootloader probably getting ready for 8.1!) , and these are the type of changes they should've mentioned on the log.

18. Android450 Lollipop Mar 13, 2018

19. sammerasker Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 13, 2018

sammerasker, Mar 13, 2018 :
    we have it limited data only, the network doesn't even support voice, if you received a call while on 4G the networks defaults to 3G so you can receive it lol

Dresa91, Fabritrv, zoestar and 2 others like this.
  20. nursoda Froyo Mar 13, 2018

nursoda, Mar 13, 2018 :
    Thanks for the security update!
    Phone pick up gesture not working for me, though.