OxygenOS Open Beta 33 for the OnePlus 5 and Open Beta 31 for OnePlus 5T

1. andreacos92 Froyo May 29, 2019

andreacos92, May 29, 2019 :
    It seems the recent apps are lower than before in multitasking, like the preview of apps are more toward the bottom of the screen. Is it just my impression?

Ravi BINAVAT and HarshitNanda like this.
  2. im.ashish Honeycomb May 29, 2019

im.ashish, May 29, 2019 :
    download latest apk from apkmirror ... interl audio bug fixed..

Ravi BINAVAT and TheRealGamer like this.
  3. Q1545504703112 Gingerbread May 29, 2019

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  4. Mr_Cyrox KitKat May 29, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, May 29, 2019 :
    That was because of the new OnePlus Launcher update through the play store
    Yes this was released before OB 33/31
    I noticed that 2-3 days ago

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  5. im.ashish Honeycomb May 29, 2019

So agajn, @OnePlus @Manu J. this is my third comment from last three beta's.
    Last 8-10 beta uodates are just to complete the beta cycle. No new feature nothing implemented and the big one is no Camera update from last 10-15 beta.
    You're releasing beta in every 15 days cycle that's a good thing and i appreciated for that.. but why you release them.. just for increase the counting of number's.
    What i think is these beta are useless updates .. you can give the updates of community app etc on play store.. but you've to complete the cycle so give them beta.
    [e]1f64f[/e] Stop this now and do something new.. Don't only focus on new lauches... we're still here and using oneplus(I KNOW IT'S A BRAND AND SMOOTH) but please focus on us too.
    Hope next beta is like "SCROLL FOR MORE FEATURES" full of new and old features with something rocking...

6. TheRealGamer Lollipop May 29, 2019

TheRealGamer, May 29, 2019 :
    Really ? I mean for 5T ?

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  7. im.ashish Honeycomb May 29, 2019

TheRealGamer

Really ? I mean for 5T ?​

No I mean for upcoming 8 or 8T..
    I've posted on 5/5t section.

Ravi BINAVAT and TheRealGamer like this.
  8. TheRealGamer Lollipop May 29, 2019

TheRealGamer, May 29, 2019 :
    Lol, Bro I'm there is 6/6T Too. Can you DM Me ?

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  9. andreacos92 Froyo May 29, 2019

andreacos92, May 29, 2019 :
    Oh yep, you're right, OnePlus Launcher has been updated today for me. I noticed it now in PlayStore...

In my opinion it was just fine before, now they are too low..

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  10. Mr_Cyrox KitKat May 29, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, May 29, 2019 :
    I think this was done for better one handed use

Ravi BINAVAT and andreacos92 like this.
  11. redlinecoatings Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2019

redlinecoatings, May 29, 2019 :
    The Betas are not in place for your entertainment. Their purpose is not to give you new features every single time. It is for software testing and bug reporting.

Ravi BINAVAT, borft and arcangle228 like this.
  12. im.ashish Honeycomb May 29, 2019

I'm also not here for your entertainment. Even I'm not saying release nee feature in every new update but atlest in 10 beta's a single new feature will be included.. this is my opinion.
    I know it was possible or may not but releasing these empty betas are( just community update) what will you report ?
    Ghantaaaa**

13. Mr_Cyrox KitKat May 29, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, May 29, 2019 :
    "what will you report?" stability of the OS and features
    Obviously

Every update may break something regardless of the team adding some new feature and we, Beta Testers, need to test the OS to make sure it's good for the masses

It doesn't matter if they bring new features or not
    That's not why I joined the Beta personally

14. redlinecoatings Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2019

redlinecoatings, May 29, 2019 :
    That's good because your whiny posts aren't entertaining in the slightest. Either do what you are asked of when signing up for the betas and test and report bugs or go on stable and whine there. Or you can just be glad you get any form of update period. And if you would dig into the update package a little more you'd realize it isn't just what's posted. There are behind the scenes updates that take place that aren't posted. If you have any bugs in the software then report.

15. im.ashish Honeycomb May 29, 2019

Totally agree and I've report bug in every update ... only if i found something! otherwise nothing reported... and this is just my opinion i know from my words they can't release new feature but i just express what i want (not in every update but in 10 beta)
    That's it.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  16. Saisibi Suresh Honeycomb May 29, 2019

Saisibi Suresh, May 29, 2019 :
    just coz it's your third time commenting on beta,doesn't mean Manu will reply. he isn't replying coz the comment isn't worth it.
    you can't get features everytime. getting features(worthwhile ones) once every 2 months is a good record.
    also beta isn't about feature altogether. it's a way for them to check whether the feature is working. it isn't very easy to give features of the flagship to an older phone. they work different. also marketing. coming back,beta is about giving the stable users something stable.

now, what new feature is there in the market,which isnt hardware supported. name a few. guess what you already have them.
    stop going behind features.
    one plus is doing a good job when it comes to these beta. yes,they can be boring at times(featureless),but that doesn't mean it's bad.

stop cribbing

17. Saisibi Suresh Honeycomb May 29, 2019

stop using slang. it's an international forum. maintain decorum.

as I said before,name a feature you want,that's not on your phone.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  18. Mr_Cyrox KitKat May 29, 2019

Mr_Cyrox, May 29, 2019 :
    AR Emoji :rolleyes:

Ravi BINAVAT and artloverjv like this.
  19. im.ashish Honeycomb May 29, 2019

First of all I don't even need manu's Reply. Second Thing I'm not crying and the last one is this is the one plus community where users can share/post/repost so I'm not doing any crime here.
    This is your thinking that you take my comment to the high level(after weed) so I'm just expressing " Your last line- boring that's all i want to say"
    Also i love One plus and they are doing there best.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  20. Saisibi Suresh Honeycomb May 29, 2019

if you they are doing the best,stop asking for feature packed updates all the time. check the last 10 beta,there would have been something new. something minor but new.

also,what's deducible from your comment is that,you are cribbing. you are just in denial,my friend.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.