OxygenOS Open Beta 35 for the OnePlus 3 and 26 for the OnePlus 3T

1. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2018

VaibhavBhargava , Apr 25, 2018 :
    Then why would the update be around 300MB+ and not 100MB or less than that ?
    Regarding the big updates, we are getting the same 'silent' treatment when 5 was recently launched with no beta. They will probably consolidate all the 5/5T features (which are to be part of 3/3T) and introduce them with 8.1

Auristic, Bobbie63 and Sun90 like this.
  2. Robson_DeluXeXBR
    Eclair Apr 25, 2018

Robson_DeluXeXBR , Apr 25, 2018 :
    I installed the new version by flashing image throught the old twrp. It worked.

Really thanks! It worked like a charm!!

Bobbie63 and pedritopl like this.
  3. pedritopl
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2018

pedritopl , Apr 25, 2018 :
    That's exactly how You should do it :)
    Other option would be to flash from a PC, but that's not convenient if You already have older TWRP installed.
    Enjoy Your new Open Beta :)

4. rohitmarines
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 25, 2018

rohitmarines , Apr 25, 2018 :
    are you an OnePlus employee ? or a die-hard fan ?

5. rohitmarines

rohitmarines , Apr 25, 2018 :
    what stable update means , you now explain , it seems you are a software engineer.
    I was wrong to say pixel and iPhone , it means Google and apple inc. but I think that was fairly understood, what I actually meant,
    now regarding software update , the OnePlus has already announced the Oreo is the last update for OnePlus 3 t. Oreo is already there , so there isn't going to be any future update.

plz don't try to act smart , becoz in turn u r showing Ur insanity

6. info2shail2010

info2shail2010 , Apr 25, 2018 :
    Leaked news: Open Beta 36 will have a 1 new Icon.
    OB 37 will have color change of one pixel in community icon.
    OB 38 will have 0.1 percent more yellow tint in night mode.
    OB 39 will have Bug fixes
    and These BIG Updates will remain continue .....

7. kumod58
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2018

8. chandramoulipolavarapu
    Honeycomb Apr 25, 2018

chandramoulipolavarapu , Apr 25, 2018 :
    in previous beta updates they introduced game boost mode for better network in OnePlus 5/5T, will they include this for OnePlus 3/3T in upcoming 8.1 updates ,

Also :Earphone mode

Added Auto play - Autoplay paused music when connected to earphones

Added Notification ringtone options

Added Broadcast caller information - Announce caller information when using earphones

these are the features added for OnePlus 5 in open beta 8 , I think these are common features that added in all OnePlus devices,,
    comment your opinion as per your above statement

9. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2018

OnePlus must have a list of solved, unsolved (still trying to solve) bugs list so only someone who could see this list can determine that, unfortunately neither of us can do that.
    Still the argument remains the same.
    Don't jump to conclusions, we would still get security (and driver - one and the same thing) updates, maybe once in two months or maybe even more frequently ?
    Just why ? Based on what ?
    Did you check the previous beta benchmarks ?
    Not better network, just priority in transferring packets for gaming apps.
    Sorry, I didn't get you.

10. aakash0606
    Honeycomb Apr 25, 2018

11. chandramoulipolavarapu
    Honeycomb Apr 25, 2018

there are lot more features still to be added for OnePlus 5/5T in 8.1 , they are slowing the update game for their new devices , but they are trying to prove that they supported their device in terms of updates till 2-3 Years by vexing the customers by supporting small updates , they (oneplus) contradicted their own policies in forums several times , in terms of open statements ,,,

If they try to prove OnePlus 3/3T supported for updates for 2-3 years then they should provide main stream updates not like fixing bugs for a long year , this doesn't seams supporting,, without checking why would they release very small updates every , why wouldn't they follow/ inculcate some other strategies like providing huge updates like other OEMS DO And later try to do small bug fixes in upcoming two three updates ,,,, They already said they will provide 8.1 for OnePlus 3/3T , but I wish they must consider update which provide support for project treble atleast for beta users who are willing to flash or clean wipes through some other apps ...

EVery time showing OnePlus fan boyism is not the forum policy /your credibility atleast you guys should raise concern of some lakhs of peoples who are using OnePlus 3/3t devices, also who are willing to do anything for project treble support .... , not suggest try to use lineage for Android 9.0,

""""what I mean to say is if OnePlus provide support project treble for OnePlus 3/3T , then lots of third party providers try to optimise, provide even security updates along with them ,
    it will become ease for them""",, I dont know how express but my opinions are these, you are always welcome to criticize me or to suggest me or acknowledge me or teach me exact stragies behind users in OnePlus team...
    thank you ,
    I think this will hurt because of my words OnePlus fanboyism, this not exactly for you but for those who always trying to support OnePlus even though they know the fact that Oneplus is trying to violate their own policies and even several promises....

12. chandramoulipolavarapu
    Honeycomb Apr 25, 2018

why earphones mode , gaming modes are added only for oneplus 5/5T , also adding of new colock UI s ,
    dont we have supported hardware, I think we supported hardware in terms of all the above...

13. Danish.bashir
    Froyo Apr 25, 2018

Danish.bashir , Apr 25, 2018 :
    Double tap to lock screen is so much more a need on Oneplus 5t whilst using gesture... Hopefully you push an update to provide that

14. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2018

We already had that update.
    But then again OP5/5T had the H/W for double tap on home screen to sleep, why they didn't receive the update ? The answer is very similar.

15. kananisagar04
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2018

16. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2018

17. Suresh07

The_Rock90 likes this.
  18. Tusssu
    Eclair Apr 25, 2018

Tusssu , Apr 25, 2018 :
    • Supported double-tap to lock screen
    • How to enable this feature i searched all the settings bt wasnt able to find this after upgrading and rebooting to thw new OTA

19. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop Apr 25, 2018

Look in the launcher settings

Bobbie63, Sun90 and Tusssu like this.
  20. Tusssu
    Eclair Apr 25, 2018

Tusssu , Apr 25, 2018 :
    Thankyou.. I was wasting my time in phone settings

Bobbie63 and VaibhavBhargava like this.