OxygenOS Open Beta 37 for the OnePlus 3 and 28 for the OnePlus 3T

1. PTuT
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2018

PTuT , May 29, 2018 :
    It DOES work well. Yay, I am so happy [e]1f609[/e]. Good job OP to update camera UI for our phone.

SahilQureshi likes this.
  2. konnerdave
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2018

konnerdave , May 29, 2018 :
    Actually I Am Already Running A More Latest Version Of Camera App - 2.6.95 ,Its Solved Here And Yes The Bug Is Solved In The Build Too !

OPO OOS lover likes this.
  3. OPO OOS lover
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2018

OPO OOS lover , May 29, 2018 :
    Just send a screenshot in landscape mode.
    Is White Balance and slow motion fixed?

4. PTuT
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2018

PTuT , May 29, 2018 :
    Interesting because I ran that one (2.6.95) too but white balance and slow motion didn't work for me on that one. One thing I saw is that installation file fir 2.6.95 specified API23 and 2.5.33 has API24. Interesting...

Himalaya Dave likes this.
  5. konnerdave

I'll Send ,I Guess It Will Be But The Sad News Is My Camera Is Broken And I Need To Replace My Rear Camera Module Untill Then I Can't Take Pictures (It's Too Blurry) .

6. konnerdave

To Be Frank ,I Didn't Test Those !I Only Tested The Landscape Bug Due To The Fact That My Rear Camera Lens Is Misbehaving And It's Taking Blurry Images .So I Feel Frustrated Everytime I Open My Camera.

PTuT likes this.
  7. PTuT
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2018

PTuT , May 29, 2018 :
    Good luck. Some people mentioned that OP has replaced camera module even after warranty expired free of charge.

8. _chetan_chauhan
    Gingerbread May 29, 2018

_chetan_chauhan , May 29, 2018 :
    alternately you can download latest oneplus camera app from apk mirror. It works flawlessly.

9. Husnaat
    Cupcake May 29, 2018

Husnaat , May 29, 2018 :
    Thanks for the update. Is it possible to add in lift-up display customisation in a future update? The original still bugs me to this day.

10. mspatil.92
    Honeycomb May 29, 2018

mspatil.92 , May 29, 2018 :
    You

11. rohitmarines

rohitmarines , May 29, 2018 :
    m not updating any more with open betas ...I am good with stable update . the problem is OnePlus is handing over lollypop to its consumers through these useless update which doesn't have much impact on the overall experience of the phone ...my device is 1 year six month old and expected much better software support which didn't happened . I gave my trust but the trust is not worth it . Companies like Apple and Google are giving more then two years of support other then security patches . it's high time OnePlus Shud come up with a promise to deliver the update. I am also speculating the fate of OnePlus 6 after one year

they manufacture a device , advertise and sell it and earn huge amount of money and then they forget it very soon when the job of earning enough money is done with that particular device.

it's a business strategy to forget old devices and save resources , or give lollypop to its customers with meagre , not much useful updates to keep their old customers

then comes the OnePlus fanboys , the moment you say something against OnePlus , these guys will jump in
    and tore u apart with Thier filthy comments ...

it's all getting uglier

AcmE85 likes this.
  12. VaibhavBhargava
    Lollipop May 29, 2018

VaibhavBhargava , May 29, 2018 :
    Looking forward to using the new file manager functionality, let's see if I am able to open files for parallel apps which I was unable to do so.

BeingIncog likes this.
  13. G_TV95_MeLm

G_TV95_MeLm , May 29, 2018 :
    I asked for screenshots so I could see if it had anything worth doing that for. It looked good, and I have already installed that build.

_chetan_chauhan likes this.
  14. benling
    Gingerbread May 29, 2018

benling , May 29, 2018 :
    Just updated and finally the new camera UI is great.

A short video here

sathya durairaj likes this.
  15. G_James_Taaffe_MYxD

G_James_Taaffe_MYxD , May 29, 2018 :

Shaher_N_Shuvo

where? nothing gonna change in majorit
    btw people need good battery backup. plz try to something new thing about battery performance. thanks​

buy another battery, that way you'll have a battery back up

16. G_James_Taaffe_MYxD

G_James_Taaffe_MYxD , May 29, 2018 :
    lollipop is like android 5, were on Android 8.....

leo_assassin likes this.
  17. rohitmarines

18. ShreeshailSU
    Gingerbread May 29, 2018

19. Punk_69
    Lollipop May 29, 2018

Punk_69 , May 29, 2018 :
    Hey @Manu J. !!
    Thanks for the new update, a lot !

My main interest is the new camera UI, which I remember I had asked in the camera AMA, so yes, special thanks for this!! :)
    And surprisingly, it does perform better IMO (it really does) ... But still there's some problem with the greens, but I don't care much about it (a little though)

And, as usual, will report bugs (if I encounter any ;) )

Still waiting for accent colors and new Ambient display styles :rolleyes:
    And i got some info that a color wheel for accent colors might come to the 3 and 3t too, so I'm eagerly waiting for it.

More posts and some camera samples coming soon :)

Last edited: May 29, 2018

20. Punk_69
    Lollipop May 29, 2018

Punk_69 , May 29, 2018 :
    Use it more

VaibhavBhargava likes this.