OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeG247
    Jelly Bean Jan 19, 2018

MikeG247 , Jan 19, 2018 :
    This is a user forum. Feature requests should be sent to OnePlus using the proper feedback channels.

2. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jan 19, 2018

KeepTransisting , Jan 19, 2018 :
    Don't secure your passwords in such a manner. It's just too risky. Get something like keepass, onepass, or lastpass. And set up two factor authentication with it

Hydra Bob, otto2 and MikeG247 like this.
  3. moraluisf
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2018

moraluisf , Jan 19, 2018 :
    After beta4 my phone's battery has been draining faster. Even on standby mode the phone has been cosuming more power than with beta3,

4. flyingdad
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2018

flyingdad , Jan 19, 2018 :
    This kind of comment has been already answered a thousand times. If it does persist after wipe cache, several battery cycles, several days, explain your case in more details in the dedicated bugs channel.

Hydra Bob and otto2 like this.
  5. flyingdad

If you cannot live without face unlock, this feature is available on beta 3, beta 4... Otherwise, be happy with your phone as it is and wait patiently for the next stable version which will come one day.

Johnathan Wick, Hydra Bob and otto2 like this.
  6. The_Unkown
    Jelly Bean Jan 19, 2018

The_Unkown , Jan 19, 2018 :
    have anyone seen that the screen lighten up automatically without any notification and check for you. ??

7. G_Starry_Tricks_AKxa
    Froyo Jan 19, 2018

G_Starry_Tricks_AKxa , Jan 19, 2018 :
    Is something wrong with the Apps ordering in the app drawer, because the Apps with number in their name appears to be in the last in the app drawer

8. SUBHAM AGRAWAL@
    Donut Jan 19, 2018

9. SUBHAM AGRAWAL@
    Donut Jan 19, 2018

10. KeepTransisting

The official update will be announced when they're ready to announce it. This is in beta for now.

11. SUBHAM AGRAWAL@
    Donut Jan 19, 2018

12. otto2
    Photography Expert Jan 19, 2018

otto2 , Jan 19, 2018 :
    How about some manners? Maybe like this:" Please, can anybody tell me ,if there s an ETA for the stable branch release?"

Way better: Never ask for an ETA.

Instead of asking, you should read first ALL the postings and threads, and if your question is still ot answered, ask in the proper Thread. This one is about Open Beta 4, so you re asking at the wrong place.

13. KeepTransisting

14. flyingdad

This thread is about Q/A on beta 4. Ask Oneplus your question if you can't wait. Nobody has the answer on this community forum. Do as we do: we read official announcements and we read community threads. This prevents us from asking question like yours. And this avoids making this thread full of useless and non relevant questions.

15. F_Shariar_Nayeem_JMnw
    Donut Jan 19, 2018

16. naveengupta20
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2018

naveengupta20 , Jan 19, 2018 :
    Now my battery working good, i did nothing to it. May be the problem is resolved by the phone itself.
    great phone, i love it...

17. jazzyjff
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2018

jazzyjff , Jan 19, 2018 :
    Just making sure, the launcher update to add the option to not have downloaded apps automatically added to the home screen is supposed to be a separate update to the app in the Play Store correct? I still have not received this change as I do not see it in the launcher settings.

18. KeepTransisting

After an update, it just takes a day or two for the device to settle and for battery statistics to report properly.

Never judge battery life within two days of an update

naveengupta20 and MikeG247 like this.
  19. jazzyjff
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2018

jazzyjff , Jan 19, 2018 :
    Curious, what is everyone seeing as idle battery usage? After this update last night, I let the phone sit off the charger and was losing around 2.5% an hour. Is that normal? I feel like under the stable channel in 7.1.1 I was seeing around 1% an hour with my phone awake less. Maybe I need to wipe cache again.

20. KeepTransisting

jazzyjff likes this.