3. Dellusiondeny
    Donut Nov 30, 2020

Prashant2496 likes this.
  4. Johnkatari
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2020

5. AAbdi
    Eclair Nov 30, 2020

AAbdi , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Only seeing beta 3 on the download page. I have a 8 Pro on order & kind of sure that will be on the latest non beta ota. So, how can I get on the beta route or where can I download beta 4?

6. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Nov 30, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 30, 2020 :
    The homepage updates the links slightly later. Until then google "Oneplus 8 beta 4 download" or use Oxygen Updater

7. MohitChalana
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2020

8. kpcivil22
    Froyo Dec 1, 2020

9. Kata40
    Eclair Dec 1, 2020

Kata40 , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Do not install. Have many Problems

10. G_Patrik_Tarics_mgJO , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 1, 2020 :
    This is my third and definitely the last OnePlus device. It's really sad how good this phone could've been but it's not and never will be due to sh*tty software. Every one of OnePlus phones is just the best in terms of software right after the launch. Then it's slowly getting worse and worse after each update. Tell me, who for the actual f*ck needs Zen mode? Who needs Canvas wallpaper?! I'm not saying that it's wrong to implement new things to the system but maybe, just maybe, you could firstly fix things that frustrates users (like a green tint thing, battery draining, laggy camera app, automatic switching to "macro" camera and dozens of others) and than you should bring something new to the table. I know that this is beta thread but as you probably know, these bugs also occurs in stable version of OOS. So this is my farewell, OnePlus. And it's sad because you really could have done better.

11. FernBch
    Eclair Dec 2, 2020

FernBch , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Is it just me or is Ambient Display acting strangely on OB4?

Sometimes it seems to be "stuck" and not want to exit. I also have had a couple instances where I get a notification and all I get is the FP Reader. When this happens the only way to unlock is to hit the power button to make the screen go dark and try again.

Also, the constant recurring notification to go back to the Ambient Display is plain old annoying.

Previously I liked this feature but now I just want it off.

12. FernBch
    Eclair Dec 2, 2020

13. FernBch
    Eclair Dec 2, 2020

14. G_Антон_Русинов_qQub , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 2, 2020 :
    I think 1+ need last chance. I'll be waiting OB 05, then if they don't fix Volte and voWifi I'll shift to samsung.

15. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 2, 2020

16. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Dec 2, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Tried 11.0.2.2 and it is the same? Have you reported it to Oneplus via the feedback tool? Have you contacted your carrier?
    When I bought 7 Pro my carrier did not support VoLTE/VoWiFi on any Oneplus. I contacted both my carrier and Oneplus. Eventually I got it. Now all modern Oneplus devices is supported right out from the box.

When I read about VoLTE and VoWiFi issues I see some carriers being mentioned more than others. Is it the many users on the carrier? Is it something with the carrier? Is it faulty devices? And why have I never loosed VoLTE nor VoWiFi on my carrier? (betas and developer previews included on 2 phones). Strange sometimes.