OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for the OnePlus Nord

2. RithishRj24
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

Caoimhín and Bobbie63 like this.

5. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    The last update for the Nord N10 5G was only 16 days ago. How often are you expecting updates for your device?

Bobbie63 and rhyd1am like this.
  7. HarderSneller
    Eclair Mar 6, 2021

HarderSneller , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    I've the same experience in Android 11 which I'm running on my 1+ Nord. I just have 2 days the staple version which I get after a wipe of the divece because come from open Beta3.
    I just can choose 2 different fonts and on both the bolt is in 2-line font what is not nice to read. I'm every where it's possible in dark mode.

8. T1595324954053
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

9. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    If and when there is a beta path for the N10 5G, there will be an update thread created specifically for that update. If or when that might be however, is impossible to say. As OnePlus never give ETA's.

10. kmonk
    Eclair Mar 6, 2021

11. HRS18
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

HRS18 , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    If u have beta version then u only receive beta update. If u want to go back to stable version then u have to wipe ur phone and go to stable.

12. HarderSneller
    Eclair Mar 6, 2021

HarderSneller , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    I was on the open Beta1, Beta2 and Beta3 till this week the stable version Android 11 came out for the Nord and the EU-version was also the first to get it.
    I needed to wipe my phone so I did and still working on it to get it all back working.
    I did not know that there was come a Beta4 and in such sort time after the stable version of Android 11?! Is this Beta4 ahaed on the stable version of Android 11? Android 11 stable version is different from the Beta3. I've some more choices on different places. I'm still busy to get all my app's working and so one after the wipe but it's looking like I did it all for nothing, I could have stay in the open Beta and get this Beta4, what was it, 4 days after the stable version? I've now only 2 fonts to choose, Roboto and OnePlus Sans which both are coming with a double lined bolt letter? Not nice in DARK Mode!
    So lot's if work for me. I will write here more after couple of days.

13. syed_mohammad00
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

14. rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 6, 2021 :
    In theory yes it is ahead of the stable build, as the purpose of open betas is to test new features, optimisations and changes that are being considered for stable builds.

Worth noting though that not all features that arrive in the betas get introduced into the stable path. Sometimes most make it through, sometimes hardly any.

Kaizaadbanaji, Caoimhín and Bobbie63 like this.
  15. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Mar 6, 2021

Bobbie63 , Mar 6, 2021 :
    If you're on stable version, you'd better post on that thread instead of here.

Also what made you think beta would stop after release on the stable OOS version? Beta will continue for quite some time like all beta test programs.

16. Manny..
    Gingerbread Mar 6, 2021

17. Manny..
    Gingerbread Mar 6, 2021

Manny.. , via OnePlus Nord , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Os 11 update stable

18. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Mar 6, 2021

Topper_Gas , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Plus there's little point in posting anything on this thread in a couple of days, either stick with the stable build, it sounds like that may well be the best OS for you, or just move back to the beta build if you want the very latest updates and are prepared to eventually move back to the stable builds when the beta programme eventually comes to end, once the A13(?) stable build is released.

19. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Mar 6, 2021

Bobbie63 , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Well you won't find it here, either use the Oxygen updater or wait. I think you must have read that in the stable thread also. It can take upto two weeks or so before the incremental roll out is competed.

20. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Mar 6, 2021

Topper_Gas , Mar 6, 2021 :
    Why post this on the beta thread, surely as a "Froyo" community user you can work out which thread to post on and also understand why you are still waiting for the stable build.

rhyd1am likes this.