Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

3. Jeepman2004
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

Jeepman2004 , Apr 21, 2017 :
    works fine for me.

4. Rey1+
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

Rey1+ , Apr 21, 2017 :
    i Didn't got the official release (without flash) of open beta 4. now here comes beta 5. So how long should I wait to get this update via OTA without flashing..

5. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 21, 2017

elanglois , Apr 21, 2017 :
    If you don't know, you don't have it. It's an alternative recovery for people that want to have more freedom in how badly they brick their phones :)

MikeG247, 3volts and fricy81 like this.
  6. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 21, 2017

Uhmm ... the OTA still flashes it. Wait 2 hours? If you want it, download it.

7. MusicLover2112
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

MusicLover2112 , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Thanks guys; I'm noticing some battery improvement and perhaps performance as well. I've owned every Nexus device and to me OP3T is true Nexus of today.

Helby likes this.
  8. G_Moin_Md_yrfh
    Donut Apr 21, 2017

9. sunand777
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

sunand777 , Apr 21, 2017 :
    no...wallpaper shows correctly after reboot..

mabmed likes this.
  10. TweakIt
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2017

TweakIt , Apr 21, 2017 :
    My friend and I were arguing only yesterday whether the reason why Bluetooth car audio via my phone in his Skoda was a problem with his car or my phone. Thankfully, it's resolved now. Kudos, Team OnePlus, for having such a keen mind to resolve such issues, which are more luxury oriented than say, stability issues.

I'm happy to be on Beta! :)

MikeG247 likes this.
  11. G_Dinesh_Nadgauda_ttVK
    Donut Apr 21, 2017

G_Dinesh_Nadgauda_ttVK , Apr 21, 2017 :
    After 7.1.1 update in india hindi and marathi font become very ugly to read,and default font size become small and both are irritating ,oneplus please make both of them as it is, and my phone is restarting anytime since i bought it

12. rohit0812
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

rohit0812 , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Nice work by OP3T Team. i have become fond of Beta version of Oxygen OS.
    It's a small feedback.
    After closing Play Music app, there is a persistent white bar in notification are, and same on lock scree. Anyway It gets removed after rebooting in safe mode.
    And other thing is, there is motion blur in photos and found that exposure time or shutter speed is very less.
    It can be managed in manual mode by decreasing shutter speed. But it is annoying every time switching to manual mode.
    Hope in next update it be fixed.
    Thank you OnePlus team.

13. isthatxavier
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2017

isthatxavier , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Can I update by following these steps?

Alternative Method:

Download Open Beta 5 zip file

Move those file to your phone internal memory.

Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode.

Select ‘Apply Update’ and click on ‘Choose from Internal Storage.’

Now select OTA ZIP file Which you downloaded before.

Wait until installation process gets over.

Once done reboot your device.

14. nguyenson91hp
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

nguyenson91hp , Apr 21, 2017 :
    1492751426300.jpg
    I downloaded the open beta 5, checked and then flashed it with TWRP 3.0.4.1. It could not be completed. Anyone suffered the same?

15. JtotheK
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

JtotheK , Apr 21, 2017 :
    The whole thing with wallpapers messed up now. I cant apply this ******* great OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Wallpaper, anything else shows only black wallpaper.

Restarts are a little laggy when it comes to the sim pin. Sometimes it takes several minutes until my OP3TMB accepts input.

16. peaky blinders
    Jelly Bean Apr 21, 2017

peaky blinders , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Have you tried using the built in messaging app to see if your getting the same issue. Uninstall Google messaging app power off your phone for a minute install Google messaging app again. Don't try the app power off again for a minute then try the Google messaging app to see if it works fine

17. Pranav Sekhri
    Froyo Apr 21, 2017

18. elanglois
    Lollipop Apr 21, 2017

Uhmm ... can you describe what it does when you try? It all works fine for me, even Shot On OnePlus is still chugging along giving me a new one daily and I just tested manual selection from default wallpapers and photos.

Taking several MINUTES? Literally? That is insane. It sounds like you have some rogue app starting at boot that is messing up your startup. This is a case where root is nice because you can edit which apps start on boot. You'd be amazed how many apps what some little service running.

In fact, I had replaced Chrome with Opera in my car but it seemed like I had less RAM. Doesn't make sense because neither is normally running. Then I get a news popup! While I'm driving, disturbing my music with some stupid tone ... and it wad Opera that decided to start itself on boot, eat my precious 1GB of RAM and then chew up my mobile data by fetching news without my permisson. Why advertise a data saver if you will waste more than you save me? Anyway ... find the app and kill it. That's what I'll do to Opera!

19. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Apr 21, 2017

Dresa91 , Apr 21, 2017 :
    when it is stable and ready.
    noone knows an ETA

20. nad33m03
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

G_Anuj_Yadav_Lbkt and Dresa91 like this.