OxygenOS Open Beta 5 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Manu J.
    Global Product Operations Manager Staff Member Nov 7, 2019

Manu J. , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Software Updates (3).png

Please make sure to share your feedback about new features introduced in Open Beta 4

Click Here

Hey everyone,

Here is the latest open beta build for the OnePlus 7 Pro. The OnePlus 7 update will be released next week as our team is still addressing an issue.

Changelog
    • System
      • Optimized adaptive brightness
      • Optimized touch experience while playing games
      • Fixed the the navigation bar color under the dark mode
      • Added privacy alerts for the applications with the permissions access to camera, location etc.
      • Improved the system stability and fixed the known issues
    • Weather
      • Improved stability and fixed the known issues
    • Emergency Rescue
      • Optimized the functionality to improve product experience
    Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks. For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, we appreciate your active feedback and for reaching out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to getting your continued feedback via the Community app.

[​IMG]

If you don't have the Community app installed on your device, feel free to download it HERE. You can check here for more information on the integrated Feedback tool.

Please note:
    • If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
    • If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
    • Once you migrate to the beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
    • Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
    Make sure to let us know how you feel about the beta builds here in the thread too. We are watching.

Never Settle.

2. Waquar_imdad
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

3. Naren2167
    Froyo Nov 7, 2019

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019

4. ssk0101
    Froyo Nov 7, 2019

6. Pushkar Jadhav
    Donut Nov 7, 2019

Pushkar Jadhav , Nov 7, 2019 :
    I am facing lagging and heating after OnePlus7 Android 10 update. while gaming if I used another app and get back to game the game lags. It is happening again and again with me. Please help me with this. I mean is there any bug in Android 10 update. Please help

7. R_d_M
    Froyo Nov 7, 2019

8. shadab147
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2019

9. Gerardo190495
    Eclair Nov 7, 2019

10. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Nov 7, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Completely true. I demand justice for my OPX!

11. IamMitesh
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2019

IamMitesh , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    They forgot onePlus 7/ Pro too,
    They just remembered 7T/ 7Tpro devices only.

12. ManuPoonia
    Eclair Nov 7, 2019

ManuPoonia , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 7, 2019 :
    There is a major bug in white line please remove the background of white navigation bar. In Instagram dark mode there is everything dark but the white line under the screen is very ridiculous. And plese add a default music player from oneplus not from google.

13. hidaya_taopik
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

hidaya_taopik , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Keep cool, every brand do the same. focus on newer device

14. G_Jan_Louise_Santiago_iN , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Just updated to OB5

-Facebook Messenger Chatheads still flickers when you move it (happends only in 90Hz)

-OOS still kills Messenger Chatheads when turning off screen (happens in Intelligent control)

-I remember there is a small flicker on screen when you unlock on the previous builds, even 10.0.1

-Navbar dark mode color adaptation is fixed

-Previously after I am watching netflix, then play a spotify song then turn off the screen, the music will stutter. Seems to be fixed now. Will still observe.

-Color Callibration bug is still there, when I make a call and proximity sensor turns off the screen, the callibration changes when the screen turns on again.

15. Maverick2.0
    KitKat Nov 7, 2019

16. Singh Jagseer
    Donut Nov 7, 2019

17. B k
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2019

B k , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 7, 2019 :
    i think its a available for op 7.. few got beta 5 ota

18. TarunChauhan7
    Cupcake Nov 7, 2019

19. sechinov
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 7, 2019

M1571937601965 likes this.
  20. Pa_One
    Eclair Nov 7, 2019

Pa_One , Nov 7, 2019 :
    Ran from Android 10.0.1 to OB 5 just to check whether the finger print issue is fixed or not.
    Not bad, but compare to when it was in pie.
    1573110459661.jpg

Abhi@10 and SWAPPYONE like this.