Community Bug Hunter Jan 8, 2021

3. rpruthvi9277@gma
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2021

4. dadoudidouda
    Froyo Jan 8, 2021

5. Z1609940502522
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2021

Z1609940502522 , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 8, 2021 :
    नो, फ़ोन खुद ब खुद बंद हो कर खुल जाता है, मात्र 1 महीने में ही ये समस्या चालू हो गयी, कई बार रिसेट, औए कस्टमर केयर पर बात कर उनके द्वारा दिये सुझव करने के बाद भी समस्या का निदान नही हो पा रहा, one plus 8

6. brmbjn
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2021

7. brmbjn
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2021

brmbjn , Jan 9, 2021 :
    oneplus कोशिश कर रहा है, और बस अगले अद्यतन के लिए प्रतीक्षा करें।क्योंकि सब कुछ एक दूसरे के साथ कुछ करना है। इसलिए मरम्मत के लिए अधिक समय चाहिए।
    onaiplus koshish kar raha hai, aur bas agale adyatan ke lie prateeksha karen. kyonki sab kuchh ek doosare ke saath kuchh karana hai. isalie marammat ke lie adhik samay chaahie.

8. Abel_Bc
    Froyo Jan 9, 2021

Abel_Bc , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 9, 2021 :
    Can't use the camera since the update! Few minutes of using and the camera freezes and stops! Lags soooo much! I used to own a OnePlus 5T and I never used the stable ones and was always using open betas. Never had soooo much bugs. Bugs were bearable before.

The 8 Pro open betas are terribly unstable. From open beta 1 to 5 all were terribly unstable. Reasons why I bought the 8 Pro are Cameras, display and Oxygen OS.

Cameras are literally not usable.
    Display has plenty of tint issues at certain brightness levels.
    Oxygen OS no longer is stock like and is filled with sooo many bugs and there's barely any software optimisation. I feel like I'm using a Xiaomi.

The search bar in the menu takes almost a minute to find apps itself! Idk what these people are doing with the software!

I understand we are exposing ourselves to more bugs when using open beta but this many bugs are not acceptable! I never had so many bugs with the 5T.

The front camera hardware is great but the photos that come out are absolute crap! Video calling through the phone is also terrible especially at room lightings!

G_Chee_Seng_vsTK likes this.
  9. abhikothari111
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2021

abhikothari111 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 9, 2021 :
    I never get this, how can you make your customers happy with a mindset that we will provide you the updates, While i. Reality 5 months with shity camera and bad software experience out of 9 months of product lifecycle.
    #oneplus8pro is the worst smartphone experience from customers POV

10. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jan 9, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jan 9, 2021 :
    Any more details on what you do when you get your camera issues? What settings are used?

I have managed to replicate and report a other user camera issues. But I have not experianced any of the issues you seem to describe.

Overall beta 5 is great for me. I find and replicate some bugs every now and then but still very useable as a daily driver.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021

11. Abel_Bc
    Froyo Jan 10, 2021

Abel_Bc , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jan 10, 2021 :

The camera app keeps freezing after a while. The camera lags a bit. Like when I move the phone around the camera will show only the beginning of what was actually being seen. Then it does not move for a while and then it comes to what's actually being seen. Then after a while the camera app stops, or it jumps to home.

I'm facing plenty of issues while using instagram too. The app closes randomly after a certain story finishes. The screen turns off after a post is played if I don't touch the screen ( my screen timeout is 30 minutes so that's not the issue here ).

12. Last edited: Jan 10, 2021

13. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jan 10, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jan 10, 2021 :
    I tried some random recording yesterday in night mode (nightscape video) for 20 minutes without any lag or bad behavior. Before that some regular recording with front camera for around 10 minutes.
    Thr only time I have been able to trigger a flaw so far is when using golden ratio and recording with front camera.

I use the beta of Instagram. I'll check it out some. It's installed for testing purposes. Many users has complained lately. Some of it was even an instant crash caused by Instagram themselfs.

14. Swejuggalo

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jan 10, 2021 :
    If you are on stable update you will get 11.0.3.3 not beta 5

15. krcandrej , via OnePlus 8 Glacial Green , Jan 10, 2021 :
    Oops sorry, I writed this in wrong topic. Was reading both, I can't find the stable one which came 3 days ago. I will delete the previous post.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  16. Swejuggalo

17. Ranjit2206
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2021

18. Thotakrishnavams
    Donut Jan 11, 2021

19. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Jan 11, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jan 11, 2021 :
    What software are you on now? And what are you waiting on?
    If on 11.0.2.2 you should get 11.0.3.3 soon enough as it's currently rolling out. If on beta 4 you should have beta 5 already.