OxygenOS Open Beta 5 for the OnePlus Nord

1. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2021

Topper_Gas , May 2, 2021 :
    I've no idea! From memory I just took an extended screenshot and that was what my Nord produced, I've just taken another screen shot and the camera bump is now showing.

2. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2021

Topper_Gas , May 2, 2021 :
    I've had no trouble with either my two sets of earphones nor my car or van disconnecting with this update.

3. G.Praveen likes this.
  4. _Dejan_
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

Skaper likes this.
  5. J1600347332217
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

6. Mohamed_fasil , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , May 2, 2021 :
    NEW POST

Well I recently found out the OnePlus NORD's proximity sensor is upto no good. I'm hearing an what's app voice note and the sound of the person seems to be pausing and resuming each second. So it happens for a lot of voice repeatedly and one time the screen even refuses to go black. So the screen is on and my cheek is the screen yup u guessed it right the cheek started to send random message to my contacts sometime text and sometimes pictures. Thankfully what's app has delete function if not IDK what to do. It's even worse in voice call it goes to hold everytime literally everytime 🪨.

Please give my thanks to the dev team for creating such a smart *** phone 📱.

Ahhh don't forget the battery drain and heating issue. Since it's a pain to complain the issue again and again

Skaper likes this.
  7. PEDDINTIDINESH
    Gingerbread May 3, 2021

PEDDINTIDINESH , via OnePlus Nord , May 3, 2021 :
    I play pubg while turning on fan , mobile going to 40c but not more then that.

8. lakshyarohj12
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

9. Jamy23
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 3, 2021

Jamy23 , May 3, 2021 :

We will definitely work on the issue reported and we'll do our best to help you. We've got in touch with you via direct message. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Jamy

10. J0hnnydj , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , May 3, 2021 :
    Are you sure you don't have a scheduled reboot/ power off/ power on, over night?

HoLeetihs likes this.

11. Jamy23

Jamy23 , May 3, 2021 :
    We would like to have this checked further. We have got in touch with you via personal conversation and would request you to respond to the same.

Regards,
    Jamy

12. Jamy23

Jamy23 , May 3, 2021 :

We have responded to your concern via DM. Please check the same and respond with the required information. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
    Jamy

13. Jamy23

Jamy23 , May 3, 2021 :

We have responded to your concern via personal conversation, please check for the same and let us know if it's working fine.

Regards,
    Jamy

14. Jamy23

Jamy23 , May 3, 2021 :

Manikanta0908 likes this.
  15. Jamy23

Jamy23 , May 3, 2021 :

 It would be our pleasure to resolve the issue that you are facing, as we have contacted you for the required information to analyze it further via direct message.

Regards,
    Jamy

16. Jamy23

Jamy23 , May 3, 2021 :
    We will definitely work on the issue reported and we'll do our best to help you. We've got in touch with you via direct message. Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
    Jamy

17. Manikanta0908 , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , May 3, 2021 :
    That is not phone fault I guess,
    It's just a greande or something in game . Even I and my friend playing on samsung noticed it . So no need to worry

MihirRaj and Pratik3197 like this.
  18. G.Praveen
    Gingerbread May 3, 2021