1. Cervantes Lollipop Moderator Apr 6, 2018

Cervantes, Apr 6, 2018 :
    Thread merged
    this is the open beta that is the next update, check the official threads

2. ankit69 Froyo Apr 7, 2018

3. neil.prasad Donut Apr 7, 2018

4. 7598 Froyo Apr 7, 2018

7598, Apr 7, 2018 :
    Guys I'm really getting ****** with this software!!! I installed it last week!! in the initial days I didn't have any problems!! but for the couple of days I noticed many bugs!! The most irittating one is the WhatsApp bug the group notifications even when it's muted for one year and soon as a message comes it give notification tone!!!!and the second one is the charging it nearly takes 45 minutes to charge from90-100% its really irittating ... and the last bug I noticed is that there is a lag in caller screen when I had to make a call the screen doesn't respond when I press on the contact it simply stays like dat!! and it shows the caller screen after 5-10 seconds!!! pls OnePlus solve these issues!! ASAP!!!!

Request from a loyal OnePlus fan!!!
    #NeverSettle

5. mischa1981 Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2018

6. aakashsood Jelly Bean Apr 7, 2018

aakashsood, Apr 7, 2018 :
    Hello genius! Didn't you read the warnings that were there before jumping into beta? Or you were too blinded by the features to note all that? Beta is bound to have bugs and it is your duty to report them.

MikeG247, macemoneta and otto2 like this.
  7. Cervantes Lollipop Moderator Apr 7, 2018

Cervantes, Apr 7, 2018 :
    Thread merged
    Please, Read first post
    this is a thread of questions and answers from the open beta

MikeG247, Predict23 and otto2 like this.
  8. FelipeJW Cupcake Apr 7, 2018

FelipeJW, Apr 7, 2018 :
    Is it better than the last stable version?

9. ₹@/€$#w@₹ Gingerbread Apr 8, 2018

10. F_Nitesh_Kunwar_zlHB Froyo Apr 8, 2018

11. Lightning4K Gingerbread Apr 8, 2018

Lightning4K, Apr 8, 2018 :
    Never ever, india is never gonna get updates cause of this post

MikeG247 and otto2 like this.
  12. Matthijs_Lameris Eclair Apr 8, 2018

Matthijs_Lameris, Apr 8, 2018 :
    I'm having problems with Instagram, every time when I open Instagram I got a window of talk back, I press exit, after that my buttons disabled, only the power button is working, at the moment I used the on screen buttons, but the volume button is still not working and it is very frustrating, when I wipe the cash in recovery mode it is working, but if I open Instagram the problem is back. Even uninstalling is not working
    I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible

13. Imakashjaiswal Eclair Apr 8, 2018

Imakashjaiswal, Apr 8, 2018 :
    Disply orientation issue that means display rotating automatically even in portrait mode and the clr of pictures has been change when i zooming out the pictures which are taken by camera after new beta 7 update of my oneplus5.

14. R1517466312446 Cupcake Apr 8, 2018

15. Solanum Gingerbread Apr 8, 2018

Solanum, Apr 8, 2018 :
    Sometimes when phone it's under 30% battery, there is some lag in performance, please fix that. It was present in ob6 and now here.

16. Trevor.Hawkes Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2018

Predict23 likes this.
  17. F_Nitesh_Kunwar_zlHB Froyo Apr 8, 2018

F_Nitesh_Kunwar_zlHB, Apr 8, 2018 :
    who gave u this pathetic rights to say ... ??? behave like a human being not like an idiotic person of the society

18. yowhatup Froyo Apr 8, 2018

yowhatup, Apr 8, 2018 :
    And all betas have been pulled because OP is in over their heads. Focus 1st on security patches and then updates. Stop with the frequency of hardware upgrades. You will have no customers before long.

Predict23 likes this.
  19. Hydra Bob Starting Point Expert Apr 8, 2018

Hydra Bob, Apr 8, 2018 :
    Where did you get that idea? You got a source or are you just talking out your rear end? The beta links are still up for me. If they were down it probably had something to do with the site maintenance they were doing recently. In case you hadn't noticed the the top level domain is now .com instead of .net.

20. yowhatup Froyo Apr 8, 2018

Deactivated User likes this.