OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Adil_Merchant
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2020

2. I1572549441468 likes this.
  3. Y1572436741393
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2020

Y1572436741393 , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Dear OnePlus Team
    i called upon your OnePlus care 4 times and also to App developer (WhatsApp) but no resolution was provided by your team .
    i am facing problem while using Voice typing in WhatsApp app.
    7 Pro not showing Voice typing key board even after all voice typing permissions are enabled and also OnePlus care team guided me through the process .
    pls help me in this regard ...
    screen shots attached .
    1577870280828.jpg

1577870280856.jpg

4. XRaptor29
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2020

XRaptor29 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 1, 2020 :
    WiFi sharing already exists in Android 10. press the share button under your network to share your wifi.

5. XRaptor29
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2020

XRaptor29 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 1, 2020 :
    it's a Google problem that Google fixed with the December security update. OnePlus just has to update to December security to fix it. Google also fixed the can't swipe with 3rd party launchers too with the December security update.

6. G_Sanjeet_Sharma_nyzQ , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 1, 2020 :
    This issue is sorted. this is happing due to I have enabled the experience improvement program in OnePlus 7 pro.

7. fonix232
    Froyo Jan 1, 2020

fonix232 , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Yes I do! And NFC payments have gotten wonky as well. Will try disabling NFC - however I've only gotten ghost touches when the phone cools down (i.e. right now when I go outside in Hungary, with temperatures close to freezing).

8. Jaco2k
    Eclair Jan 1, 2020

Jaco2k , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Please fix the theme changes when plugged to Android Auto!

Pre-conditions:
    - Phone is in Dark mode/theme
    - Android Auto is installed

Steps to reproduce:
    - plug phone to car during day time and let Android Auto launch.
    - unplug phone from car
    - check apps that follow theme engine: E.g. Oxygen updater
    - check tone color in Customization settings

Expected results:
    - Apps stay in the theme previously set and follow phone settings
    - Tone colour is dark, as set before plugging into car

Actual results:
    - Tone color follows car settings - if it is daytime, tone changes to white, if it is night it might change to dark.

In general, dark will always become white after plugging to car and using Android Auto.

9. Nic2112
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 2, 2020

Nic2112 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Great bug report. too bad this is not where it should be.

10. Jaco2k , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Jan 2, 2020 :
    give me a link to Jira and the access credentials and I will log it there ;)

Whoever can log bugs in any meaningful tool can feel free to copy-paste my report.

I just care about seeing this fixed - has been broke since the first release of Android 10

11. wospino
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 2, 2020

12. KapeLalit
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

KapeLalit , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Hey,

I'm on version 10.3.0 on my OP7. Lately my audio playback has been encountering some major issues, also my phone is generally slowing down. In the audio playback, when I unplug my headphones or switch off my Bluetooth, the playback doesn't stop. It also doesn't play via the phone speakers, so I didn't even know that the playback didn't stop.

This is problematic since I normally listen to podcasts and my entire playlist of 11 podcasts played out and deleted while I was asleep, with the phone on speaker mode. Everything is working fine after a reboot. Please fix this, seems like a software bug. The slowdown issues started cropping up after the update too.

Regards,
    Kartik Lalit

13. DMaarten
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2020

14. RONOJOYBAN
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

Akshay_Sindhu likes this.
  15. G_ik1llpeeple4fun_KWAF
    Froyo Jan 2, 2020

G_ik1llpeeple4fun_KWAF , Jan 2, 2020 :

olxlo

add Call Recorder feature..​

just install joneplus tools from play store in your phone. And on windows pc install adb driver. And in dev options on phone enable usb debug, and open command prompt to give adb permission to joneplus tools app while phone is connected to pc with the oneplus charge cable lol.

And last go in Joneplus app and enable call recording. The end result is these screenshots below using the native oneplus dialer. Root is NOT needed & I use the international variant of OnePlus 7 pro with an AT&T sim in New York USA (region with call recording not legal). The oneplus recorder will record your calls and you can open it to listen /delete recordings as you please.

1577948085409.jpg

1577948085451.jpg

1577948085483.jpg

olxlo and arska1 like this.

16. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 2, 2020 :
    When stable is newer than the beta. Just download full update and flash it manually. It can however wipe the phone.
    When stable is older. Downgrade and then flash the version you want (don't use OTA method of upgrading if you need EU version).

Update/Downgrade your phone with starting from the community app. Downgrade file exists in the first post in OB1.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-for-the-oneplus-7-and-oneplus-7-pro.1099154/. Video http://bit.ly/37ss8mI

Sources of downloads.

OnePlus[e]2122[/e]
    Everything OnePlus #NeverSettle

Not endorsed by OnePlus
    https://t.me/OnePlus

(open up with Telegram app)

swejuggalo.blogspot.com for Torrent alternative.

Oxygen Updater for app alternative.

17. arska1
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

arska1 , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Thank you very much!

18. charmingash
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2020