OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro

1. TheMysticalShaman
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2020

TheMysticalShaman , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Open Beta 8 is now available. Still having a problem when I enable override force-dark, when I disable override force-dark, my customizations revert back to default. Only way to keep my customizations is not to use override force-dark which I do need. So I have to sacrifice customizing in favor of override force-dark. I can't have both. It would be too much hassle to set my customizations several times a day.

2. momorious
    Donut Jan 2, 2020

momorious , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Yep, also noticed that the Navi bar is now always there in the keyboard, color also not adapting to app so it sometimes appears with a very ugly bug white bar... How can something like this go through internal QC and make it jn a public beta?!

3. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jan 2, 2020

KeepTransisting , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Looks like this is a change, not a bug. And a welcome one, IMO, as gestures to close the keyboard sucked sometimes.

Unchecking and rechecking the "hide bottom bar" option in buttons and gestures fixed it not matching the theme for me.

Also, that's the point of betas. Not everything is going to work perfectly.

4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Force dark mode is still a developers setting and it will never be fully supported as a everyday usage option. I do however agree on that it should not reset customizations. Even developers may find it annoying [e]1f609[/e]

5. JorgeMaTeixeira
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2020

6. JorgeMaTeixeira
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2020

JorgeMaTeixeira , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Like I said it's not a Google problem, my pixel 4 never had this double animation using nova launcher.. And now I'm on beta 8 with December security patch and the double animation is still present.. Almost lost the hope this moment.

7. XRaptor29
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2020

XRaptor29 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 2, 2020 :
    can you share a video or something showing the double animation? I don't see a double animation. what I do notice is that 3rd party launchers feel like they reopen when going home instead of just being there like the stock launcher.

8. charmingash
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2020

9. JorgeMaTeixeira
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2020

I think it's the same.. When i go home i see the app showing two times before the homescreen..

10. JorgeMaTeixeira
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2020

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uyQTXrRHwFzY1rMN7

Is the same? I have this issue since first Android 10 build, already reported more than one time and still nothing from 1+..

11. Rehan Pathan
    Donut Jan 2, 2020

Rehan Pathan , Jan 2, 2020 :
    very bad update vest data and time if you don't have any useful feature so please don't give updates

12. Carotis_Interna
    Froyo Jan 2, 2020

Carotis_Interna , Jan 2, 2020 :
    When typing, a white bar appeared at the bottom of the keyboard.
    In the settings, its display is off, however, it is.
    Screenshot_20200102-214451.jpg

13. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Jan 2, 2020 :
    I don't know if incremental updates has a limitation. But I guess they did full of a reason this time.
    I have unlimited data so no complaints from me [e]1f609[/e]

the_reckoner likes this.
  14. Nic2112
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 2, 2020

Nic2112 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Speak for yourself... bug fixes and security updates are nice.

15. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jan 2, 2020

KeepTransisting , Jan 2, 2020 :
    In what way is this a bad update?

16. intentio2sky
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

UnsereErde likes this.