BestAkshay likes this.
  2. G_Chris_Bendixen_NQnq
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

3. G_Chris_Bendixen_NQnq
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

4. xankazo
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2016

xankazo , Nov 17, 2016 :
    If you're on Windows, that's usually fixed reinstalling Minimal ADB and rebooting Windows. It also happened to me before updating to the Open Beta 7. BTW, Minimal Fastboot and ADB was recently updated to v1.4.1.

5. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    KitKat Nov 17, 2016

Alpha Mike Foxtrot , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Read the first page of this post for specific details. Otherwise in essence both are beta versions of Marshmallow only.

6. Anim89
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2016

Anim89 , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Yeah I updated it to 1.4.1. Still didn't work :(
    Will try some time again. I'm on open beta 7 though. Flashed beta 6 n then got a 60mb OTA of beta 7.

7. mtbgus
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2016

mtbgus , Nov 17, 2016 :
    I have Tidal and Spotify on my op3, problem with 3.2.7 and earlier is that to get both these to have the same sound the Music FX app (system sound app) had to be disabled and a 3rd party app installed (bass booster pro), this then worked with both but only on Bass booster and the EQ had to be disabled so it remained FLAT otherwise it would make Tidal great sound and spotify really poor sound.

In this build Audio Tuner works system wide so both Tidal and Spotify work the same, but there is no Bass Booster control built into Audio Tuner so yet again Music FX has had to be disabled and Bass Booster Pro put on as system wide to use bass boost with EQ section disabled.

Come on OP, why make a system wide EQ without bass boost?

8. Anim89
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2016

Anim89 , Nov 17, 2016 :

9. Jdickie23
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2016

Jdickie23 , Nov 17, 2016 :
    It still works fine for me. Double click the power button and camera comes up fine as it always has.

10. elfuno
    Donut Nov 17, 2016

elfuno , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Holy mother of God, so much meaningless posts... I won't be reading this community any more, man. So sick and tired of all this fuzz about nothing. This is a great phone! A powerful, simple, minimal great phone! And it's getting incrementally better with these CBs! All of you guys that keep posting here such irritating spam about accent colors and stuff piss me off so much...

Understand what matters and what doesn't. In a word: grow up! To everybody that keeps answering the same questions over and over again: you have all of my admiration, I would never have your patience! Community is such a great word, we should act like one. This instead seems closer to preschool. I'm done.
    Oneplus (@Carl and all the staff), keep doing what you're doing: ignoring stupidity, hearing constructive criticism and acting upon it, the best way you can. You're building great tools!
    I am a proud owner of OP3 since day one and it has never let me down in five months! Never Settle

Jac_Q, inkaine, Scherpenseel and 13 others like this.
  11. victoriop
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

12. mtbgus
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2016

mtbgus , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Coming from 3.2.7 where the adaptive brightness worked perfect, this CB it's way way to dark again and very aggressive.

13. Rikzaah
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

Rikzaah , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Why would it help?

14. BugdroidNerd
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2016

BugdroidNerd , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Split screen mode, better multitasking, Quick Settings Tiles, etc. Battery life improvement. Better graphics with Vulcan API, etc.

Here's a guide to install it:
    https://goo.gl/z9AMsO

crzy.png

15. Elia Winston Schiavi
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2016

Elia Winston Schiavi , Nov 17, 2016 :
    First bugs of today:

1. When you are in a call with the ear-phones and you use the screen (in my case I was looking a cad draw while talking), then when the screen is off, the caller is no more able to hear me until I switch on the screen;

2. When you change something in the settings menu, when you return to the home there is a lag before icons appear.

Anyone else has these problems?

Anyway, my first day with this build is not bad.
    I mean, it's flawless, absolutely super-smooth and it flies as usual, nothing extraordinary but I think most of the power is under the hood preparing the way for Nougat...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016

SivaMaxwell likes this.
  16. Nico933
    Froyo Nov 17, 2016

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016

17. Fr1tzTh3Cat
    Froyo Nov 17, 2016

18. raja.d
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 17, 2016

inkaine and champ.krishna like this.
  19. JasonMR
    Lollipop Nov 17, 2016