OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Roger winburn
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

Roger winburn , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Get the one plus updater from Google play store.

2. man_abhi
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2020

3. OnePlusAim
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2020

4. Roger winburn
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

Roger winburn , Jan 8, 2020 :
    in order to skip downloading all the other beta versions get one plus updater from Google play stire and it will let you download beta 8

5. DMaarten
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2020

6. kranthi.V
    Froyo Jan 8, 2020

kranthi.V , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 8, 2020 :
    oneplus 7pro need to enable some camera effects
    in video and photo dept.Especially in video dept bokeh video mode need to enable .Even in small budget mobiles also they are giving best camera features. OnePlus need to understand regarding this issue they need to take as seriously and improve and enable camera features modes. if they will not enable means then what is the reason to buy OnePlus 7 pro with 58000 /- inr. OnePlus need to understand and in future update they need to enable all camera features as soon as possible.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020

sasa06 and sshundal2006 like this.
  7. vriesdejoop
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2020

8. BiX3n0n
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2020

BiX3n0n , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Just modify the height, but the screen width is the same :( I have long asked for this method to be implemented, I hope that in the future I have more options such as being able to put the background while using this method in pure black color.
    thanks oneplus

the_reckoner likes this.
  9. sshundal2006
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2020

10. jeromemmiranda
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

jeromemmiranda , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 9, 2020 :
    same here, haha

PushpakRoy likes this.
  11. veeravinoth
    Froyo Jan 9, 2020

12. Aeteris
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

Aeteris , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 9, 2020 :
    If you're tapping something on the bottom half of the screen then don't activate one-handed mode

13. KrishnVeer
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

the_reckoner likes this.
  14. G_Amit_Soni_
    Donut Jan 9, 2020

KrishnVeer likes this.
  15. G1577825158179
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

G1577825158179 , Jan 9, 2020 :
    I would absolutely love in a future software update the ability to individually set dark mode for the drawer. I prefer lite mode for my calendar widget and messaging app but dark mode for the drawer since I use a white icon pack! The inability to individually set dark mode for the drawer almost drove me to use novalauncher and I only stuck with the default since the features for opening the drawer and notification panel by swiping almost anywhere on the screen were more convenient

the_reckoner likes this.
  16. BlueSwede
    Froyo Jan 9, 2020

BlueSwede , Jan 9, 2020 :
    exactly! people don't understand the practicality of this.
    I'm really liking the way they've implemented this.
    Maybe in the future they might give us the option to tweak sensitivity, 'cause right now it does take a few tries before it triggers one handed mode.
    And maybe also give people the option in settings to choose if they want it this way or the other way where the whole screen shrinks down to the one edge where the user swiped down.

SubySTI23 and Aeteris like this.
  17. BlueSwede
    Froyo Jan 9, 2020

BlueSwede , Jan 9, 2020 :
    true.. I tried PE for a couple days but even though they say it's already out of beta I was not getting as great battery life as on OOS and also I was really let down by fingerprint sensor not working at all within banking apps and when screen brightness was low.
    other than that the ROM was really nice.. I might try it again in the future once it gets more updates

OnePlusAim likes this.
  18. OnePlusAim
    Honeycomb Jan 9, 2020

OnePlusAim , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 9, 2020 :
    I was having issues with the Network. I did really enjoy GCam on the PE ROM I was about to use all 3 Cameras with the only issue being sometimes when I switched lenses it would black screen in the app but simply going home and quick launching it again would bring it back up and on the lense you chose. I also hate the app switcher for the Pixel going all the way to the left up dismiss all at once XD. I used to be strictly Stock Android till actually using OOS it's The Best

19. SunilJasc
    Froyo Jan 9, 2020

SunilJasc , Jan 9, 2020 :
    after 2-3 weeks if A10 usage, downgraded OP6T to android Pie 9.0.17 which feels faster and satisfied. First time experiencing the lower version much better and satisfied than the latest one [e]1f602[/e]. kudos Oneplus team[e]1f61d[/e]!!

20. Abdul1ah
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

Abdul1ah , Jan 9, 2020 :
    some issues faced after Beta 8
    #extra space in bottom of keyboard
    #some apps like Instagram and others crash and didn't open properly some its stuck

Please fix those issue
    hope we got another short update asap
    Thanks

1578545628459.jpg