5. G_李苏剑_haBl
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2016

6. cjm_s
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2016

cjm_s , Dec 4, 2016 :
    -Download zip of android M which is 3.2.6
    -unlock bootloader
    -install TWRP
    -using TWRP wipe everything even the system image.
    -connect phone to computer
    -when in computer copy the zip to your phone files note: don't turn off the phone leave it in TWRP.
    -when the zip is already copied to your phone go to install and click on the zip.
    -it is going to install, but you won't be able to update.
    -remove the TWRP and install original recovery which is the oxygen.
    -re-lock bootloader
    -now you will have to flash the zip using the adb method the same zip you just installed which is 3.2.6.
    -after flashing go to setting and update to 3.2.7.
    -Why flashing two times the same zip and differently? The reason is that when you flash the rom using TWRP it makes the files to corrupt and it doesn't let the phone update through the original recovery even when removing the TWRP recovery. That is why when you have already installed 3.2.6 using TWRP you will have to do it again but using original oxygen recovery and adb flash.

It seems a lot, but I was frustrated with android N. After I installed I didn't like it and I don't like to wait for support so I found the way. ;) I think they should have put the rom to downgrade instead of making the people talk to support. (I am not responsible for any damages to your device) if you follow the step no problem should occur.

7. xankazo
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2016

xankazo , Dec 4, 2016 :
    The thread has now 150 pages. If somebody asks a question, is no longer wise nor practical (or nice) to tell them to read the thread. :D

8. Tony 123
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2016

Tony 123 , Dec 4, 2016 :
    [QUOTE="Tony L., post: 15434555, member: 869438"
    Please let us know what you think! For general.***[/QUOTE]
    Is there any way for OnePlus 3 to have something similar to theater max allowing to use VR on all apps or will you add this feature in future updates?

9. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    KitKat Dec 4, 2016

Alpha Mike Foxtrot , Dec 4, 2016 :
    It's been stopped for a reason. Also the moderators have already pointed out that it's wrong to share the link once it's been stopped.
    Didn't the read thread whatsoever, did you?

jstepa likes this.
  10. snafu_
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2016

snafu_ , Dec 4, 2016 :
    I don't know if this has been asked already, but can anyone tell me if nougat also has the option to disable doze like the current version does?

11. OBELISK.Duy
    Eclair Dec 4, 2016

OBELISK.Duy , Dec 4, 2016 :
    I use OP3 for my work everyday. So i'm waiting for the Official Update from OTA. Hope this OTA is coming soon.

12. Xgrind
    Eclair Dec 4, 2016

Xgrind , Dec 4, 2016 :
    The thread is messy cos there are lots of clueless users who don't know what they are getting out of a WIP firmware yet keep whining about issues, and blaming OP for it, or simply don't read the threads for information that has been repeated for a thousand times.

Meaning of Beta software means it is a software which still need polishing/fixing and also for those who actually KNOWS what are they getting into should they chose to use the software and report issues via proper channel.

Hence the messiness, and I can understand why OP chose to remove the link, to avoid more clueless users getting into something they did not anticipate. My view, if you don't even know how to use adb/recovery or even fix adb related issues, you shouldn't be even touching a WIP firmware.

Not inviting for flame but that's my view on the current thread state, which is slowly becoming a spam fest

RONY JOHN, tedulus and suvrat29 like this.
  13. danimartinez95
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2016

danimartinez95 , Dec 4, 2016 :
    It's stable to use it everyday. I also use as my daily driver and works perfect.

fragargon and Anim89 like this.
  14. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    KitKat Dec 4, 2016

Alpha Mike Foxtrot , Dec 4, 2016 :
    Just curious, which phone were you using?

15. pritesh1795
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2016

pritesh1795 , Dec 4, 2016 :
    The rom is pretty stable, but as the description says incompatible with twrp, will I be able to root it using twrp or there is any other method?

16. Maazperwez
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2016

Maazperwez , Dec 4, 2016 :
    after 3-4 cycles of charge tonight my doze stopped working... my phone was on standby for 6 hours and it sucked 56% of the battery showing android os used 300mah..
    1480828489541.jpg

1480828489617.jpg

17. F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2016

F_Tony_DeMartino_hjHI , Dec 4, 2016 :
    Considering the release notes say TWRP NOT COMPATIBLE... What do you think lol

fxguru77 likes this.
  18. ytumao
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2016

19. Tech_Radar
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2016

Tech_Radar , Dec 4, 2016 :
    Watch this video which will help you install the open beta 7 for your oneplus 3

btjayakody and Archies like this.
  20. vtwalk75
    Froyo Dec 4, 2016

vtwalk75 , Dec 4, 2016 :
    Not sure what all the fuss was about. The install was very easy using stock recovery and changing the zip file to the name "update". A data reset was not required either if using beta 7 community build. Great job developers!

chielmi likes this.