OxygenOS Open Beta 8 (Nougat) for OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitheesh Reddy M
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

Nitheesh Reddy M , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Anyone point me to the thread on how to rollback to 3.5.6/3.2.8?
    If it's simple as just adb sideloading then reply to this message

Thanks in advance.

2. G_Christian_König_Wxar
    Eclair Dec 1, 2016

3. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

ghostofcain , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I restored my data from my TWRP backup, so you might wanna check your facts.

mharis likes this.
  4. DracoSura
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

DracoSura , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Yes am not being specific because we need all the features from CB which was available for 3T when it launched. You're the one simply barking around without seeing the fact that they're ignorant to OP3 stable builds. Last week 3.2.8 with so little features and changelog that you've to question whether 2 months of CB testing was whether for OP3 or OP3T? According to their CB build announcement stable build should come after 2 months of testing in CB. But 3.2.8 didn't have all the features which were available for 3T. So, whose barking pointlessly now?

5. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

Yes, download it and flash via TWRP.

6. G_Aakash_shrestha_EOOs
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

7. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

I wouldn't recommend dirty flashing between major Android versions, it's just asking for issues. But yes you can just install the ROM via TWRP.

8. MangoDogi
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

MangoDogi , Dec 1, 2016 :
    that's weird, are you stock recovery? If so, then you should contact OnePlus support.. :/

9. MangoDogi
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

10. tedulus
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

tedulus , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I am also a newbie even if i rooted and flashed all my phones starting with htc desire like 7 years ago, i learned that every phone and every rom has their own issues that need learning first, dont expect op to hire an army of devs just to fix the shit that newbies have done because yeah....its easyer to ask and receive answers from other newbies that also dont know shit abt flashing, if you dont even know what root directory is then this is not for you.

keepermike, ghostofcain and tobias14 like this.
  11. laserjet
    Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2016

laserjet , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Screw antutu scores.
    The overall performances is hell smoother than before

ruhela786 likes this.
  12. G_xian_zhang_qVgD
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

13. qvert
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

qvert , Dec 1, 2016 :
    My alarm clock this morning rang at 7:26 but it was set to run at 7:21 anyone else experienced the same issue with beta 8? I guess the alarm clock gets dozed or maybe I just "snoozed" it while sleeping and can't remember.

Any experience?

14. MysteryHouse
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

MysteryHouse , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Yes that was the problem.

Now i still dont have 4G access and if i want to check the APN settings, the com.android.phone stops working :(

So at the moment its not really usable...

Is there a possibility to check which APN is used and which exist? I know i need to modify them before it works, but if I cant see them...

15. MarkLR
    Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2016

MarkLR , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Install DiskInfo from playstore, open it, click on Data (userdata), look for Filesystem. Should say f2fs.

That being said, could you or anyone else who did a factory reset to f2fs test if you can download and install big games properly? Try with Asphalt 8 or Need For Speed No Limits and see if they run. I can't install or run them anymore after formatting to f2fs through stock recovery for some reason.

16. Blair287
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

17. F_Akshay_Mhatre_CHZr
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

F_Akshay_Mhatre_CHZr , Dec 1, 2016 :
    if you have switched on the dark mode, switch it back to default. You won't get any force closes in settings

18. Blair287
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

Blair287 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Anyone else think the speaker sounds louder or am I just imagining it.

Sahilkum likes this.
  19. DwarfDoode
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

DwarfDoode , Dec 1, 2016 :
    It's a beta build, it is bound to be with bugs. Wait for couple of months for a stable version.

20. DwarfDoode
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

DwarfDoode , Dec 1, 2016 :
    My speaker volume is way low.