Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DwarfDoode
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

Sun90 likes this.
  2. MangoDogi
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

MangoDogi , Dec 1, 2016 :
    i had same problem, that i couldn't download hearstone, but i don't know what happened and it started work, i left if download it backround and soon it was done... :D

3. ruhela786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

ruhela786 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    You are, actually the thing is that you are butt hurt with the release of 3t and yes OnePlus did promised to bring stable builds within 2 months for Oneplus 3 and they did kept there promise by providing you the official 3.2.8 build which is so far one of the stable build till date if we talk about official builds. And what features you are talking about 3t that are not provided you for your OnePlus 3, you should be thankfull for the OnePlus team that atleast they are giving the OnePlus 3 priority and providing us the naught beta which the 3t user are not getting and no one has forced you to flash naught beta, eventually they both will get it sooner or later. 3t is just a improved version of 3 with some improved hardware so obviously the update will be according to that, so there is no need to moan about anything. Enjoy your OnePlus 3 it's also a great device.

4. ath.peppas
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

5. EmilianoJ
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

EmilianoJ , Dec 1, 2016 :
    If i install this rom will i get the oficial (non beta) OTA when it's released?

Baibhav_Kumar likes this.
  6. G_BMWKante_vKip
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

7. MysteryHouse
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

MysteryHouse , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Thank you! this fixed the problem :D, It was the first thing I did, change to dark mode since I like it alot :)

8. ath.peppas
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

9. iamrajeev
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

iamrajeev , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I'm on Stock OOS 3.2.8 non rooted and locked bootloader, i understood i can flash via adb.
    My0uestion is if i wanna go back to old stock 3.2.8 how can i do....as i read earlier post all are talking abt TWRP....??

anyhelp will be appreciated

10. RossThompson96
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

RossThompson96 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Defo not as snappy as MM but that's to be expected, cant wit for the next update, it'll fix alot

11. ath.peppas
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

ath.peppas , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Just understood. I had to open it with another file manager in order to see that root is the main folder.

12. F_Murugesh_kaOT
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

F_Murugesh_kaOT , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Archies can you able to download from playstore with mobile internet ?

13. G_Ruslan_Melnyk_HaDF
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

14. G_Luis_Macias_WcdL
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

G_Luis_Macias_WcdL , Dec 1, 2016 :
    HELP. Usually I'd turn down the volume all the way to get to vibrate mode, how do I get there now? It stops at the lowest ring volume now instead of vibrate. And no more battery percentage inside the battery icon availability? Status bar looks clustered but not a big deal. I absolutely love the update though, it's great. Makes the phone much better than it already is. Love it

15. wanderguzman
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

wanderguzman , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Some ppl here were right after I dirty flashed it I had many issues, so I did a factory reset and everything is working as intended except one thing. I can't download large files from the play Store. It just get stopped. Anyone else having this issue?

16. ruhela786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

ruhela786 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I didn't get, you are on stock recovery with bootloader locked with official build 3.2.8 and you want to go back to old 3.2.8 ?? As in are you having some old backup of 3.2.8 that you want back???

17. F_Murugesh_kaOT
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

F_Murugesh_kaOT , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I could not able to download any apps with mobile internet :(... Are you using WIFI for download ?

18. mrambriz
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

mrambriz , Dec 1, 2016 :
    fixed mine too took me about 10 total but now im rooted and running smooth,too bad i lost all my data

19. iamrajeev
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

iamrajeev , Dec 1, 2016 :
    m currently on 3.2.8 and wanna try Open beta 8, if i'm not happy with it how can i revert back to old 3.2.8??

20. mrambriz
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

mrambriz , Dec 1, 2016 :
    im downloading gta san andreas on cell data right now its almost 2 gb no problems