OxygenOS Open Beta 8 (Nougat) for OnePlus 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pranavsuva
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

pranavsuva , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Ummm not really. You just need to load the right version of twrp, I am not sure which one the guys here are using. Im on stock, had same issues with twrp

2. stesind
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

stesind , Dec 1, 2016 :
    This are the bright accent colors, not the ones for the dark theme. They have to re-add since Google removed dark theme once again.

david.vahovsky likes this.
  3. G_Aasim_Sarwar_FTZc
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

G_Aasim_Sarwar_FTZc , Dec 1, 2016 :
    My bad.. The procedure to have multi-window using hardware buttons is similar as I explained for on-screen nav bar.. single click the recent button then long press any app and drag it towards the top...........

4. Wildvine
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

Wildvine , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Everything is fine for me on this build.. Need the battery circle icon back.

5. david.vahovsky
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

david.vahovsky , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I understood it that there are missing generally accent colors in dark theme. Yeah, i also miss old darker accent colors.

6. Mandy Manigandan
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

7. bruno_257
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

bruno_257 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Bug that I´ve found, on my phone at least.
    Each time I reboot or shut down the phone the clock and date gets reset back to 4 of April 1970 for some reason. If you have any internet connection the phone will automatically set the correct date within seconds but its a problem none the less.
    Already made a factory reset (including data) and Im completely stock.
    Is anyone facing this issue?

8. david.vahovsky
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

I love it.

9. sakipis
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

sakipis , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Vibration on phone calls how to disable?I go settings sounds and untick vibration calls but when I phone call keepgoing vibration on..it bug?

10. simonone
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

simonone , Dec 1, 2016 :
    You don't actually have to move the file to root. The Local install option lets you choose the file from (say) the Download folder. Installs fine from wherever you have saved it.

11. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Dec 1, 2016

12. grahamtriggs
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

grahamtriggs , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I don't see anything wrong with them releasing a slightly updated phone, particularly when it comes at greater expense. It doesn't make my purchase of the OP3 any less worthy. If anything, it's slightly disappointing that they discontinued the original OP3, because I don't feel the upgrades are actually worth the extra cost - the OP3 is still a great phone.

Presumably, the OP3T needed a build with new drivers to cope with the new hardware (particularly, the new camera sensor). So, not a big deal that they released newer software for it. The betas are still betas because they aren't ready to be an OTA for the original OP3.

Doesn't stop you having the equivalent software on the OP3 though, does it - because you just install these betas.

Lets see what happens when the Nougat betas have stabilised enough to become OTA.

13. david.vahovsky
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

Did you try Settings/Status Bar/Status icon/Battery circle?

Wildvine likes this.
  14. G_Dj_MOs_KIrc
    Donut Dec 1, 2016

G_Dj_MOs_KIrc , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I have a question. You say that there are stability problem but How much are big these stability problem? Thanks.

15. katheria09
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

david.vahovsky likes this.
  16. James Matthew Wells
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

James Matthew Wells , Dec 1, 2016 :
    My lockscreen coming up on a double tap or fingerprint lags a little after it sits for a while. I tried the default theme and it still exists.

17. david.vahovsky
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

Actually i had .zip located in Downloads and i was not able to access it till i replace it at root dir.

18. neeer
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

19. jekysan
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

jekysan , Dec 1, 2016 :
    go to the settings > status bar > status icon

Wildvine likes this.
  20. rmbq
    Eclair Dec 1, 2016