shadteezz , Dec 1, 2016 :
    i must use twrp for root, so accept that maybe

6. ritchiedrama
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

Eshan_Anand and Johnwalk like this.
  7. sakipis
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

sakipis , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Vibration on phone calls it's bug? I disable from settings- sounds-phone calls and keepgoing vibration when phone call

8. david.vahovsky
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

david.vahovsky , Dec 1, 2016 :
    What do you mean by local upgrade? I downloaded .zip and install it from Settings/System Updates and it dont delete my data.

9. simonone
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

simonone , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Strange! I was able to use a file chooser within the recovery install option, and upgraded from Downloads. The zip is still there . . . .

10. fjvaz1995
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

11. simonone
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

simonone , Dec 1, 2016 :
    I've realised why you had no file chooser option. I rebooted to recovery, and chose local install there. Then you have a file chooser.

david.vahovsky likes this.
  12. Deactivated User
    Dec 1, 2016

13. taruncool01
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

taruncool01 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    What about OnePlus 2!! Looks like you folks completely forgot about your other phones. And that is the problem right there and the sum difference between companies like yours and Samsung, Motorola. Where these companies think about users for their other models as well, you guys have completely forgot about a phone of yours.

Remember these was the phone you guys marketed the most and make people waited a lot to get the phone (remember the invite system! Yeah i was 51 on the list in millions. Yes and i had to work hard to be up there.) And looks like these the fruit you get after buying the phone. No support, worst battery backup and lot of software bugs which does not seems an OTA anywhere.

14. DaFr0n
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

DaFr0n , Dec 1, 2016 :
    The majority of the stuff people are screaming "BUGS" about with N on this thread are not bugs at all. People are Just to lazy to look in their settings to see if something changed or bother to read previous posts for the answer.

So far this build is brilliant, WIFI strength seems to have reduced a little but not a huge deal for myself. The battery life is very impressive coming from other Betas.

Great Job Oneplus

tedulus likes this.
  15. viapriit
    Eclair Dec 1, 2016

16. Ujjwal85
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

17. david.vahovsky
    Froyo Dec 1, 2016

david.vahovsky , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Im talking about installation from UI not from recovery.

18. Veer8589
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

19. G_David_Cortarello_jxBV
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

G_David_Cortarello_jxBV , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Hi all,
    @Tony L. while trying to sideload this update I get "loading" the filename and after a few minutes the sideload screen says it failed. My machine gets pretty much unresponsive during this process and after it failed in the phone I have to literaly kill adb. I faced the same issue wth the previous community build.

What can I do? What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

20. Veer8589
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2016

Veer8589 , Dec 1, 2016 :
    Tried same but still installation failed message is coming may you please help