1. Deactivated User
    Dec 14, 2016

2. F_Abdelhakim_Elfahli_mSe
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2016

Soeren77 likes this.
  3. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 14, 2016

ghostofcain , Dec 14, 2016 :
    Its been answered before, but let's rehash this is the OP3 forum the thread is titled OxygenOS Open Beta 9 (N) for OnePlus 3, what do you think?

4. sammerasker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 14, 2016

sammerasker , Dec 14, 2016 :
    wow i never thought of that
    on a rational note, i was confused because the link said ota in it and i thought the 1.3 giga pack was the ota, untill someone Nice on xda pointed it out ...so , all it took is to either explain or not answer at all...
    cheers angry person.

5. kile
    Donut Dec 14, 2016

6. Bigbabba
    Froyo Dec 14, 2016

Bigbabba , Dec 14, 2016 :
    Dont works!!! E:unknown command [log] only Beta 7 works! Only at 7 no red lines!:mad: i have tried all workarounds 2 times! Always the same-----> DM Varity ...blabla and than in bootloop! :(

7. aj8600
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2016

aj8600 , Dec 14, 2016 :
    I just flashed this on my OP3 from TWRP. It was the TWRP I have been flashign 7.1.1 from for months, it went to bootloops but got past the splash screen. I rebooted it and now it wont even turn on it just shows the red light like its dead but it was at full charge. is there a fix for this my computer isnt recognizing it when I plug it in

EDIT: Apparently I stopped it during the encryption process.... so now I have to do full wipe. Wonder what I lost. Had a backup but now its gone lol

8. Soeren77
    Eclair Dec 14, 2016

Soeren77 , Dec 14, 2016 :
    Rather sad... If you would have read until post 7...

9. sammerasker

what's is sad that your empty life is allowing you to backtrack and check posts and then keep replying to me...
    thanks for the help no other replies required :)

10. neelnaik
    Donut Dec 14, 2016

neelnaik , Dec 14, 2016 :
    where did they mention this?

11. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 14, 2016

I know it seems somewhat condescending sometimes when we direct users to the first post. Please bear in mind this is a beta build there are greater risks inherent in flashing it than normal builds. If you do not consider yourself familiar with the adb console and sideloading, and you would be at a loss if your phone is put out of commission temporarily do not flash it. If you have a question please check the thread before asking.

Sorry but I don't want to see loads of users disillusioned with OnePlus or their phones because they flash a rom that OP consider is not ready for general use.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016

12. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 14, 2016

Sucks, but a valuable life lesson a backup isn't a backup if it's on the device itself.

F_Emily_Liao_izHL, ironass and aj8600 like this.
  13. kriniot6495
    Donut Dec 14, 2016

kriniot6495 , Dec 14, 2016 :
    Hi everyone.
    It would be nice if you introduce an option to adjust the suppression of background hiss with the second microphone. I noticed that algorithm does not work very well. When I record on whatsapp for example the sound is better if I cover the second microphone.

astralbee likes this.
  14. Aqu
    Gingerbread Dec 14, 2016

Aqu , Dec 14, 2016 :
    Do you guys think they will iron out the bugs for an OTA release by Christmas or does it need a BETA 10 ?

Is it running pretty much smooth enough now?

15. sammerasker

thank you for the reply, i understand completely what your saying, and i agree with you, i did flash fastboot and sideloaded before, but on other devices and when i'm new to a device i like to make sure i understand as much as possible )because i don't think even Devs like when they brick their device :) )
    i have no issue if someone referred me to the 1st post, it was the way it was said (or rather written) , because at least in my head it was obvious i knew that there's a link and a download page but i thought the package there was the ota not the full rom (i admit a mistake on my part not reading through the 1st page)

anyway thanks again for the reply.

16. Veer8589
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2016

17. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Dec 14, 2016

I think it's mostly just an issue of spit & Polish now before the public release. Both open beta 8 and 9 are stable enough for daily use as is.

18. Aqu
    Gingerbread Dec 14, 2016

Aqu , Dec 14, 2016 :
    That's good to know. Looking forward to getting a stable version of nougat soon.

19. astralbee

astralbee , Dec 14, 2016 :
    Not this again. This was an issue on the One. Custom roms fixed it before Oneplus did.

There was a build.prop to edit and turn 'fluence' off. That fixed it on the opo. Hope this helps.

ghostofcain likes this.
  20. mhmsure
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2016

mhmsure , Dec 14, 2016 :
    like the update so far, but has anyone noticed their cellular data hasn't been working after updating? I'm currently on fido, and if anyone else has been having this issue I would love to know I'm not alone