P40 Pro 2 weeks later without Google

1. malidan
    Nougat Apr 7, 2020

malidan , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Nice video here showing where exactly Huawei are at without Google and what the P40 Pro is really all about.
    Scaremongers beware.

Njoy:D or Not:p

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  2. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Apr 7, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Actually one can flash Google services. I saw a video yesterday, however it requires lots of messing around.

I hope with time Huawei will have all the necessary apps in their own App Store or whatever they are using. Because right now it feels more like playing with custom roms.

3. malidan
    Nougat Apr 7, 2020

malidan , Apr 7, 2020 :
    The reviewer didnt seem to have any issues getting the device into running order and tbh there isn't a Google app that I need.
    I wouldn't mind trying a Google free Emui on one of my Huawei devices just to see how it impacts on performance.

Loveit likes this.
  4. Loveit
    KitKat Apr 8, 2020

Loveit , Apr 8, 2020 :
    Yeah I'm thinking about trying to go completely Google free. Might try on one of my older phones although it's easier said than done I think.

malidan likes this.
  5. malidan
    Nougat Apr 9, 2020

malidan , Apr 9, 2020 :
    I will join you in this exercise over the weekend. I very much had on mind to pick up a rootable Chinese Varient of a device, or a Huawei this year.

Loveit likes this.
  6. Loveit
    KitKat May 12, 2020

Loveit , May 12, 2020 :
    The most secure Flagship of 2020!! Looks like they finally sorted out the janky Video too.

7. SJBoss
    Lollipop May 12, 2020

SJBoss , May 12, 2020 :
    Any Android device is fine without google services tbh, And for google apps... it just takes a little time to adapt.