Paranoid Android users?

1. betamax_bandit
    Froyo Oct 21, 2014

betamax_bandit , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Pretty much self explanatory, do many of you run Paranoid Android on your OPO?

I've still not got one, yet. Just weighing up options. I've ran CyanogenMod as a daily driver before although my ROM of choice is PA these days. I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to go for a OPO yet, just doing my homework on it still.

Cheers!

jayyyohh likes this.
  2. arvinmradze
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 21, 2014

arvinmradze , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Good but different features. Running PA as my daily driver is better than cm11s.

3. sbtkd85
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2014

4. manosome
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2014

5. vantt1
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2014

vantt1 , Oct 21, 2014 :
    Well, the first time I tried flashing it, apps kept force closing. I'm not sure if it's my kernel or the ROM. PA is an awesome ROM though; it looks slicker than CM11S. It has Android L style recents, and a volume bar that's up and out of the way.

6. Ladisladoalvarado
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2014

7. betamax_bandit
    Froyo Oct 22, 2014

betamax_bandit , Oct 22, 2014 :
    Cheers for the responses!

Yeah, I used CM for around a year or so although used to get quite a few forced stops and random reboots, I guess they're a lot better these days as I rooted my partners phone and she runs CM without little to no problems.

That being said though, I still prefer the PA builds from 4.0 on, still undecided whether to go for a OPO or a Nexus 5 in truth yet though, does the PA OTA updates work just the same on the OPO or is their support to the handset more limited?