Pathetic Customer Service of Oneplus via OnePlus 7T

1. Bibhu@89
    Cupcake May 14, 2021

Bibhu@89 , via OnePlus 7T , May 14, 2021 :
    I am a loyal customer of OnePlus & I am using Oneplus 7t now. On April month I have received Oxygen OS-11 update in my Mobile. After installing the update, finger print sensor in my device is not working. I have contacted customer care through mail in onepluscare@oneplus.com & also called to their customer care on 18001028411. After some days I have received reply from their customer care for the remote flashing of my mobile & accordingly I have downloaded the required files for remote flashing. After that they are not performing remote update & not replying to my mail after several follow-ups. I am frustrated with the service of Oneplus. This type of service is not expected from a brand like Oneplus & I recommend all to kindly think about their after sales service while buying a Oneplus Device.

2. Sam197
    Jelly Bean May 15, 2021

Sam197 , via OnePlus 7T , May 15, 2021 :
    May be clear the cache and do reset from settings
    If it's not working properly,do factory reset or go back to OS10.
    Just keep in mind that ll wipe out your phone,so you better backup your data first.

3. puccellino
    Lollipop May 15, 2021

puccellino , May 15, 2021 :
    Customer services isn't the best at OnePlus.
    Right now, you are in the user forum, oneplus staff do not see any posts here.

However many users help each other here, so have a look in the OP7 section, perhaps other users have the same issues and found solutions. If not post your feedback to oneplus directly......

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

You should be approached by a bug hunter.

Good luck!

🙂

ghostofcain likes this.