Pathetic Customer Service via OnePlus Community App

1. ramneekgarg
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2020

ramneekgarg , via OnePlus Community App , Feb 13, 2020 :
    My oneplus bullet wireless earphones was not charging and i asked for oneplus support help on twitter and they told me to send them to there service centre by courier as service centre is like 6 hrs journey for me one side. After that i contacted service cetnre but they denied about it that they have received it. After that i contacted courier company about it and they took time to provide the proof of delivery. When i contacted service cenre again they told me service centre has been closed. Now i contacted oneplus support again but they told me they can't do anything as service centre is closed.
    Worst and pathetic customer service on the part of oneplus. Never gonna buy oneplus product again.

Naveen.G and sameer_yadav like this.
  2. femiuex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 19, 2020

femiuex , via OnePlus 7 , Feb 19, 2020 :
    I think they should really be looking into a major reshuffling in the customer service department.
    Antiquated and redundant systems (if any at all) should be scrapped and a new one should be put into place.

Take this with a pinch of salt as not every service centre is the same, it varies from Oneplus service centre to the other.
    Good employees are hard to find but it will pay off in the long run for the company.

The best products should always be backed by great customer service.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020

DigitalAddiction likes this.