OxygenOS Pathetic Customer/Technical Support

1. Aam_ir_ah_meD
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2021

Aam_ir_ah_meD , Oct 20, 2021 :
    Is OnePlus capable of improving their support/service centers?

I submitted my OnePlus for servicing and it's been more that 48hrs and there is no engineer assigned for service. Is this how good of Service OnePlus offers? Moreover every customer care agent i speak to tells me different story/process. They are not aware of the conversation I've had with their previous representatives. Does OnePlus have good tools for documentation? If they do, then are the representatives even documenting what they promise? I'm having so many doubts regarding the servicing of my pone. Will OnePlus even fix my phone?

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 20, 2021

pablofg1978 , Oct 20, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    It has been only 48hrs.
    Did you submit it in person or did you ship it?

J4t1np4r3kh and Dresa91 like this.
  3. Aam_ir_ah_meD
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2021

Aam_ir_ah_meD , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Shipped It.

4. HarshKK14
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 21, 2021

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Then it would take time. 1 week approx.

My friend recently had an even worse experience. He wanted to replace battery of his smartphone. OnePlus service center asked him to submit his phone. Replacing battery requires submission of phone, strange enough. Thereafter, they asked him to give his phone's password to them. Why the hell do they want to unlock the phone in a battery replacement!

Thereafter, it took them 10 days just to replace a battery. And they returned the phone formatted. 😵😑