1. hemanthsai10
    Honeycomb Oct 4, 2015

2. charlienatorFL
    Donut Oct 6, 2015

charlienatorFL , Oct 6, 2015 :
    • Who are you? I don't know where am I?
    • Where are you from? City of Hollywood, Florida
    • What's your age? 17
    • What games do you play? Arma 3, War Thunder, and some side games I occasionally play I just picked up cities skylines and It feels like being 4 again playing sim city 2000 and being amused at watching cars but now I can control my transit system properly if you ever been to Miami you would know what I mean by that but I encountered a problem tho (I cant confuse the AI with loads of highway ramps for "proper" distribution)
    • What's your all time favorite game? Hard to tell probably War Thunder, I probably spent the most time in either sim city 4, Lionel Train Town, or this indie dog fighting game I don't remember much about.
    • How long have you been PC gaming? Since I've been gaming, December of 1999 my father built a gaming rig and taught me how to do things such as defrags (witch I did more often then everyone I ever met until December 2014) for the next few years so I would be ahead of everyone my age with PCs The only things about that rig I remember was a K7 CPU and when it went from windows 98 to windows 2000 I became more of a hardware enthusiast and I like to as what some would call rice out my rig but I am proud to say PC gaming since the 1900s (mostly the point and click adventure stuff before I could play more advanced things) but I never really got into AAA titles I have always loved simple Indie games like Tycoons and such my favorite Tycoon probably Lemonade Tycoon 2 I remember it quite well. I have to say my years of PC gaming have been fun and my main argument for not liking consoles is that they are like a toy in a shop window meanwhile with PCs that toy is in your hands and you can do what you want to do with it.
    • Whats your rig specs? Not too fancy but decent starting with a 970 at 1418 MHz a 4690K cooled with a Nepton 240M 16 gigs of RAM forgot the timings and cas but they are at 1866Hz For storage I only have 2 Intel 730 series SSDs and I have remote control lighting in a cube case and a ASUS USB Type C port in a PCI slot I got the week they were available, Because I wanted one Now the only smart phone I like has one so I may of found a use for it :D #NeverSettle (Yes still rockin a flip phone) my motherboard is a Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK
    • Why did you explain all that and why write so much? For starters its 3:30 AM and I'm bored, another reason is my start in PC gaming was so early and unique that I like to share it weather people believe it or not the ones who do know me well and are normally older and remember things like Elf Bowling so I can simi-prove it by using references. I hope you enjoyed reading this, btw I'm a red team fan can't wait until zen I hope it goes well and AMD goes back to the days of when K8 had just been released and it was amazing.

3. Shrapnelist
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2015

Shrapnelist , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I am 19 years old, Pakistani. I started online gaming when I was 15 (Halo CE was the first) but before that I used to play more single player games. I am a PC Gamer. I like forza horizon on Xbox 360 (my cousin's)

My Favourite FPS include:
    FarCry 2
    Halo Custom Edition
    Urban Terror
    Open Arena
    Crysis 1
    Call of Duty 5 World at War cuz zombie co-op
    The Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena
    Brutal Doom XD

My Third Person Shooter
    Hitman series 1 2 3
    havent played 4 5 yet
    Max Payne
    DeadSpace Series

My fave strategy
    Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour with Shockwave or Rise of the Reds Mod
    Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Dota Map.
    Age of Empires 2 Steam HD edition the forgotten
    Civilizations 5... didn't like 6, too slow and hard to see terrain stuff etc or I just suck at it

My fave car games:
    1nsane
    Spin Tires
    Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge 2004 (my childhood memories, i love this game, still play)
    Live for Speed
    DiRT 2
    BurnOut Paradise
    NFS Underground 1 & 2
    NFS Hot Pursuit 2
    Monster Truck Madness 2 :p

My fave sports games:
    Cricket Revolution handsdown best cricket game for pc IMO
    PES 2015

Fight Games:
    Street Fighter 2 Mugen
    Mortal Kombat 3, 4 and Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition
    Didnt like MKX too less character, heavy on machine
    played Deception, Armagedon on Wii Emulator for PC
    Ultimate Ninja Storm Naruto Shippuden

I am not a hardcore gamer so I have these old games on my list that are fun
    I play on HP Envy 15 laptop with i7 5500U 8gigs of ram, nvidia 840m 2 gigs

4. Evokkimus
    KitKat Oct 6, 2015

Evokkimus , Oct 6, 2015 :
    I'm a guy who loves gaming to death. I'm more of a PC gamer, with over 60 games on Steam. Although my computer is only an imac 2011-mid which doesn't handle games that well.

I'm a 18 year old Finn who started gaming as a 4 year old on my grandpa's old Mac :D

My favorite games are Metro series, AC series, Attack On Titan Tribute game, and many others

5. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Oct 6, 2015

Ashwith , Oct 6, 2015 :
    Hello again everyone. Can someone suggest me a game similar to witcher 3? I finished it 2 weeks back and I went back midway again and started on the side quests which I left out the first time, but after finishing the main quest it's not all that fun anymore. My brother has suggested Dragon age: Inquisition. Thought it would be best to take a second opinion. Thanks in advance guys. Cheers!;)

6. hln1969
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2015

hln1969 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Hi all, did anyone go to Minecon 2015 in London?

My son is still waiting for a cape. Do wondered if everyone got theirs?

I've wrote loads of emails (seems its just a mojang email) but been totally ignored

Has anyone got a phone number / contact /or other email address for Minecraft/Mojang? Thanks , helen

7. Flickton
    Froyo Oct 13, 2015

8. JJ69YT
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2015

JJ69YT , Oct 21, 2015 :
    As far as I've heard from friends they have been out for a while!

9. hln1969
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 23, 2015

hln1969 , Oct 23, 2015 :
    Yeah so I hear. I've sent lots of emails and even contacted someone on Facebook but still not getting anywhere

10. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb Oct 29, 2015

MAXXHEW , Oct 29, 2015 :
    Good morning people. It's been awhile huh? OnePlus X looks nice.

BTW... my son and I just picked up copies of CS:GO, and BF4... he's finally old enough that I feel like the mature shooters won't scare him too much. Anyways... if anyone wants to train/play with a couple of noobs, add us on STEAM: MAXXHEW & Noah2234718, Origin: IMAXXHEW & Noah2234718. We are really good at Minecraft and PvZ:GW (thousands of hours and skill), so we aren't that noob... but we are just getting into the really hardcore FPS. We are ready to learn if anyone wants to play.

11. ThePixelCutter
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2015

12. antzaeh
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

antzaeh , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Antti from Finland, 23 years old.

I play pretty much everything that i like, but my favorite game ever has to be guild wars 1.

13. debbiedeborah
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2015

14. viraaj11
    Community Veteran Jan 19, 2016

viraaj11 , Jan 19, 2016 :
    So apparently I lost all my saved data for SKYRIM, any tips on how to start of afresh and not get bored from doing the same quests over and over again? Would appreciate some help with the in-game mods too!

15. Cboyd104
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2016

Cboyd104 , Jan 19, 2016 :
    just built my first rig there a few months ago! i5 4690k, evga 970, 8gb kingston ram, 120gb ssd, 1tb hhd, 500w corsair psu, asrock z97 mobo. love it! really powerful and plays anything @ 60fps @ 1080p. fallout 4, just cause 3, arma 3 etc.

16. funmunke
    Marshmallow Jan 19, 2016

17. Bloodpuke
    Honeycomb Mar 1, 2016

Bloodpuke , Mar 1, 2016 :
    Just came across this thread, I started gaming on PC in the late 90s and early 2000s. Aliens versus Predator gold edition and operation flashpoint were my favorite games back then. But when Xbox came out I switched to consoles (mostly because of price). But recently I just purchased a laptop made for gaming and ditched the consoles. I got an MSI GT72s with a nividia 970m 6gb, 16gb of DDR4 R
    AM, and an Intel 6700HQ skylake processor.
    I got gtav and star wars battlefront so far as my games. Feel free to give suggestions on any fps, single player RPG, or a
    Action/adventure games I should get. Also if you'd like to play online on origin (star wars battle front) or GTAV for heists (rock star social club let me know)

18. Daniel.Coupland
    Froyo Mar 1, 2016

Daniel.Coupland , Mar 1, 2016 :
    • Who are you? Chicken Coup
    • Where are you from? England
    • What's your age? 15
    • What games do you play? Scrap Mechanic, Gmod, GTA5, Bf4 and BfH
    • What's your all time favorite game? Good questions
    • Etc.
    Used to be a console gamer, but sold it and got some new parts for my computer. I am now a fully certified PC gamer :)
    Ain't nobody got time for gamepad :D

Computer Specs:
    CPU: Intel i7-4790k
    Motherboard: MSI Z97M Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 2400Mhz
    GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970
    Case: Corsair Air 240
    Storage: 1TB Hard Drive
    PSU: Corsair CSM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
    Display: Samsung S24D300
    Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB
    Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB
    Operating System: Windows 10 Professional

I also make Youtube Videos, I have a Gaming Channel :)
    I'm a PC enthusiast :D

Anyone want to play?

19. Nyco30
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2016

Nyco30 , Mar 3, 2016 :
    Been playin' since 1990. Started on Amstrad CPC6128 & on (somewhat real) PC on a 486DX4.
    Best game ever? Too difficult, too many good ones and too many different styles. But if I have to list some that I loved and somewhat changed my life:
    • Rock'n roll racing. God I loved that game. I learned how to dance rock'n roll just because of that game, and it stills serves me now :p
    • Golden Eye: first tournaments at national level I have ever played. Made a lot of friend at that time and it gave me the courage to go abroad for studies.
    • Starcraft, Diablo, Counter Strike: allowed me to become extremely good at processing at fastspeed, checking option and optimizing output results. Still owning players on other Diablo/CS/SC type of game thanks to the initial training I gained during these summer LANs.
    • ACII Brotherhood: loved to learn Italian culture and, well, I have now an italian wife with whom I can contest italian history ;)
    Game spec, I think I'm on my 7th new PC since the beginning and the 8th will arrive somewhat at Xmas to enjoy Nvidia GP100 and VR :cool:
    As for age...Well, you already have an idea.

20. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb May 23, 2016