PC Gaming Thread

1. nicoderm.music
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

nicoderm.music , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Who am I? My name is Nick, or Nicoderm. I'm from Seattle, WA, and I'm 23 years-old. Since I was about 14 years old I've been playing World of Warcraft off and on. I also enjoy Diablo 1-3, all of them were super fun and held my attention until the end-game. I believe my favorite game of all time is ______. Meaning I'm not sure... For some odd reason, unknown to me, every game I play always ends up being compared to World of Warcraft - I nitpick every game apart and compare my likes and dislikes in comparison to WoW. Does that mean it's my favorite? If I compare every game I play to it.

Anyways, some other games I enjoy are: League of Legends, DoTA 2, Left 4 Dead, Worms Armageddon, and any other weird little indie games I find on Steam that catch my eye.

If you want my Steam or Battle.net add, let me know and I'll gladly add you guys; I need some new gamer friends, all mine quit playing for IRL content. WTB my virtual life back--- Real life stuff is killing me slowly.

Good to meet you all,

Nick (Nicoderm)

Transparant likes this.
  2. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 14, 2014

Transparant , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Welcome! I really like Indie games as well. It really feels like those are the only games that actually have new ideas and concepts to them. That's why I love Indie games :)

3. merrickmb
    Froyo Oct 14, 2014

merrickmb , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Specs aren't too out of the ordinary. Will try to post tonight when I get home from work and have the time. Again, thank you for the welcome. When you have a chance, how do I get this banner? lol

Transparant likes this.
  4. Rotzooi
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2014

5. das 31
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

6. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 14, 2014

You get the banner by right clicking the banner in my signature. Here you click on "Copy Image URL". Then you are going to change your signature, and select an option named: Insert Image (or something simular) and paste the URL in ;)

7. Eetu247
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

Eetu247 , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Well, I ended up playing CtB for 10 hours today, and I'm now on #1942 place on worldwide leaderboards, and on #14 place on Finnish leaderboards. Earned over 300pp overall today. Only too many hours more jump training and I'll be on the top :p
    Going to sleep early tonight, tomorrow friends are coming over and we'll probably stay up all night again and it's not good for my health to stay up late every night :p

Transparant likes this.
  8. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 14, 2014

And I need to wake up tomorrow at 8... Crap... Just thought of that! Ugh :(

9. Eetu247
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2014

Eetu247 , Oct 14, 2014 :
    If you want to have the link to the thread too and not only image, just put this bbcode into your signature without those " marks:
    ["url=https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/pc-gaming-thread.122842/]["img]http://i.imgur.com/pRD85Rg.png[/img][/url"]

E: ^that's one beautiful try to show a bbcode in a post without actually doing it. Seems like I'm not very good at it, but w/e

Transparant likes this.
  10. hcmlax
    Donut Oct 14, 2014

hcmlax , Oct 14, 2014 :
    Hello Everyone, my name's Harry and im from Oregon. I just built a PC a couple months ago. I've always been a gamer but didnt move to PC until a few months ago. My favorite games would have to be League of Legends, Skyrim, and Binding of isaac.

Transparant likes this.
  11. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 15, 2014

Transparant , Oct 15, 2014 :
    Welcome!
    Yes, building your own PC is the best thing you can do. Didn't it feel great when it actually turned on? :)

12. arealawesombag
    Eclair Oct 15, 2014

JJ69YT and Transparant like this.
  13. Eetu247
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2014

Eetu247 , Oct 15, 2014 :
    Dunno if I'm right, but iirc PC games aren't region locked, expect RU (Russian). Someone may correct if I'm wrong.

Transparant likes this.
  14. jack9595
    Froyo Oct 15, 2014

jack9595 , Oct 15, 2014 :
    Nice Harry, I have close to 300 hours in Binding of Isaac! Can't wait for Rebirth to come out next month :)

Transparant likes this.
  15. jack9595
    Froyo Oct 15, 2014

Hey everyone, I'm Jack and I'm from England. I've been a PC gamer for the past 2 years. My favorite game right now is Spelunky

Transparant likes this.
  16. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 15, 2014

I'm pretty sure you're right ;)

17. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 15, 2014

Welcome!
    I haven't heard of Spelunky to be honest, what kind of game is it? :)

MAXXHEW likes this.
  18. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 15, 2014

korky2255 likes this.
  19. jack9595
    Froyo Oct 15, 2014

Kind of difficult to explain, its an Indie game where you platform your way though dungeons. Highly addictive :) I'd recommend checking it out on youtube. Channels like Northernlion and Michaelalfox have made some really good series on Spelunky :)

Transparant likes this.
  20. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb Oct 15, 2014

MAXXHEW , Oct 15, 2014 :
    Hi I'm MAXXHEW
    I play Low-Fi dick fight mostly.

J/K... Good morning PC Gaming Club. BTW, DWP (from the video) is one of my favorite YouTube channels. DWP were Yogscast for a bit... but they left to continue with their own thing again.
    And welcome to all new visitors. Enjoy the PC Gaming Club community. :)

Transparant likes this.