PEBBLE SMART WATCH

1. yeldarb
    Donut Nov 6, 2014

yeldarb , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I have one from the original backer release and it's pretty sweet. Love it for runs and listening to music. I am in Pending Payment Purgatory so I cannot comment as yet how they sync up.

2. xavosh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

xavosh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Eh I'm very much into style, which is why I'm considering Moto 360 :p

nuclearthrone likes this.
  3. willielc
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

willielc , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I have a kickstarter edition, bought for $115, now its just $99. May get the steel this christmas for the style. I works well with OPO. I like the pebble coz its cheap, no touch screen to accidentally launch apps. I cannot leave home without it, i rely on it too much now - for work and play. I get to read texts, see who is calling, handy apps, games, etc. But for style, it is not great... for function, it works for me, the more simple the better.

silvaadams and SpadeFire91 like this.
  4. Jayzero
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

Jayzero , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I have a pebble too. It's awesome. Works so good. Getting all my message on my watch.battery life is good too. Didn't like to charge it every night. That's why...

xavosh likes this.
  5. xavosh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

xavosh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Very nice

6. xavosh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

xavosh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    So can you control music on original?

7. ThinkSmart
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

ThinkSmart , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Yes, I got no problem to control Google Music App with my pebble without 3rd party apps.

I got a black Kickstarter edition about a one and a half year ago. I think it's a great watch for notifications (gmail, calls, live soccer scores, reminders), controlling music and sports. For sure, after these time there happened a lot at the smartwatch market. E.g. health sensors, colored display or metallic designs. But I like the running time of mostly over a week and a display which you can easily read in the sunlight or in the darkness.

Too bad it could get easily scratches, which mine got.

After my pebble experience I'm really thinking about an upgrade to a Moto 360, but I will never regret to backed the pebble campaign on Kickstarter.

8. leemartin
    Lollipop Nov 6, 2014

Jumpi1234 likes this.
  9. amiker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2014

amiker , Nov 6, 2014 :
    too much android for me with the two phones and tablet. the last thing i want is the same god damn android ui on my watch.
    pebble has the retro feel to it which is a must have, it will be something made out of legends in the future too.
    that said
    pebble is meh just plain ugly whereas pebble steel with the leather strap looks good. i want to buy it but the customs and extra vat **** up the price by a lot in my country. still looking for the right way of getting it (country : india)

10. MrFlou
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

MrFlou , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I've got the pebble steel... And I Love it! It works! no problems with the OPO. :D

11. xavosh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

xavosh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Colour?

12. MrFlou
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

13. igadgetgeek
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

igadgetgeek , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I have the Black Pebble steal with a custom leather watch band that I use with my onePlus One.
    I only have to charge the pebble once every 7 to 10 days love the battery life.[​IMG]

willielc and xavosh like this.
  14. mwebsterpgh
    KitKat Nov 6, 2014

mwebsterpgh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I just bought a Moto 360 and I also have a Pebble. Trust me buy the Moto 360. Its an awesome looking watch and works well with the OPO.

xavosh likes this.
  15. yeldarb
    Donut Nov 6, 2014

yeldarb , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I got mine primarily for its runkeeper support. I go running, and being able to just look down and see milage, time, pace, and pause it if I come to a stoplight or something was great. That and it does other cool shit. And it's a watch.

16. Jumpi1234
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2014

Jumpi1234 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    theres absolutely no point and its stupid

xavosh and leemartin like this.
  17. xavosh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

18. xavosh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

xavosh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    It's sooooo expensive though

19. xavosh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

xavosh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Looks sliiiick
    Wait what custom bands??? Sweeet

20. igadgetgeek
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

igadgetgeek , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I use a Steel Connect adaptor to allow 22mm band.
    then connect a fossil S221054 leather band.