Pending Authorization!

1. DavidHolden
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

2. mandar.ghadge
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

shuvadeepkundu and shadesrulz1 like this.
  3. VishalP92
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

VishalP92 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Thanks!!!

seanamanire likes this.
  4. phoang12
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

jvillejoe likes this.
  5. Lizdeika
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

Lizdeika , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Why it is only US orders (starting with 10) that are being processed for the second time. That is so annoying! Start processing UK ones as well :mad:

yowo and finnchick like this.
  6. diegozivi
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

7. wazbuzz
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2014

wazbuzz , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Yeah, it's ridiculous! Mine is still pending! :mad:

shadesrulz1 and Lizdeika like this.
  8. Mcshaman
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

Mcshaman , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Guys, my order is in processing, but I have no tracking information and no date as to when it will be delivered, though it's on express delivery. Its now overdue by 3 days. I have sent my query via ticket to support@oneplusone.net and i get automated solutions that do not apply to my situation. How best can I get it to come urgently, whats the fastest way to get feedback that will help me?

Help me to Never Settle, especially on this issue!
    Thanks & Regards,
    Mcshaman

9. shadesrulz1
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

10. shadesrulz1
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

11. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Nov 6, 2014

sidlittlefield , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Hopefully you will get the good email tonight or tomorrow. Good luck.

yowo likes this.
  12. shadesrulz1
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

shadesrulz1 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Dont worry bro..THey might send you a invite soon.

And I think as your user number is 32k change you might get one more invite in november..!

phoang12 likes this.
  13. oneforvi
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

oneforvi , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Well, THAT'S certainly a scary story about OnePlus's total screw-up of this stupidity.

Gawd, I hope not...your experience sounds like mine except for the cancellation.

Though you may end up with a phone and a finalized transaction paying for ONLY it, this order you have related for SURE is not "fine" - it's totally screwed up.

My order is showing up as "Pending Authorization" even though PayPal says it's completed - I'm generously assuming that sometime tonight OnePlus will wake up (China time) and properly acknowledge that they have received my money already and change my order from Pending Authorization to Processing...I hope. I admit I'm not going to hold my breath about that due to severe mistrust of OnePlus' order-handling capabilities.

My completed PayPal transaction has an empty shipping address - I don't think PayPal cares (since, as far as PayPal is concerned, they got their money (already billed my credit card company)). However, looking at a bunch of prior PayPal "purchases" I've made, only ONE that was a donation to the person who wrote the GIFCAM program shows "no address provided" - the rest, including one purchase that came via email (itunes bucks gift "card"), all had my actual shipping address as known to PayPal. If an address IS going to show up, it probably will show up when my credit card company says the "vendor" has finally filled in the actual amount of the charge (as with, say, gasoline purchases it is possible for the vendor to charge a temporary bogus amount - say $1 or $363.34 - then update the transaction to show actual final amount. If OnePlus is using this transaction method then that update should happen in the next 12-16 hours or so. At THAT time OnePlus better change the status of this order!).

[addendum - I just checked my PayPal "settings" to see anything I could see about "Shipping Address". For its "confirmed address" reasons, it ONLY looks at the ADDRESS, not the PERSON being shipped to (indeed, you can only enter extra addresses that are "confirmed", not people AND addresses). A vendor does NOT have to pay attention to whether an address is confirmed or not. As such, if OnePlus wants to know if the shipping address specified in the order is "confirmed" by PayPal, they should not care if the shipped-to PERSON is different from the billed-to person - I'm buying for my daughter so the two people, not addresses, are different. But OnePLus's order-handling being what it is, I fear they WILL pay attention to the person's name..]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014

14. mandar.ghadge
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

15. A Fat Duck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2014

yowo and cotywio like this.
  16. shadesrulz1
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

shadesrulz1 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    So someone is getting it 4 u..gr8!

17. Aznjjang26
    Donut Nov 6, 2014

Aznjjang26 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    How are you guys getting it to work? Did you do anything different? Despite the fact that all my information matches, OPO claims that payments are failing. Even though I told the OPO support guys that I need more info than "check my shipping address" they keep sending same generic email saying to check the shipping address. And yes, I got a cancelled email this morning too.

18. mandar.ghadge
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

mandar.ghadge , Nov 6, 2014 :
    not exactly... someone is shipping for me. Unfortunately OPO was not launched when I was there..

19. A Fat Duck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2014

A Fat Duck , Nov 6, 2014 :
    My shipping address is completely different to my paypal registered address but my billing address is the same so no idea if that helped at all but what is your order number? it was just a colossal cock up and they seem to be slowly going through on a case by case resolving the issue.

yowo likes this.
  20. AYEHAN
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

AYEHAN , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Okay My Dear OnePlusOne .. Its been too late

let me sleep please and when i woke up i want to see the Completed Status ... Got it ???

Good Boy ... Good Nite All for Now

A Fat Duck likes this.