Pending Authorization!

1. Hemachandra
    Donut Nov 6, 2014

Hemachandra , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Same for me. checking my OP store account every 2 hrs ...fingers crossed..!

2. finnchick
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

finnchick , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I don't think it makes any difference which method of payment you use.

jvillejoe likes this.
  3. DavidHolden
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

DavidHolden , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Did you leave a tip

Tiger Costen likes this.
  4. mlessard
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

mlessard , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Agreed!

5. Erhan27
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

Erhan27 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Congrats to everyone who has been given pending shipment status and to all those still waiting do not worry. They seem to be flying through the orders now. Maybe increased staff... Have faith!

6. narcisso
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

narcisso , Nov 6, 2014 :
    You do. I think it was in the FAQ that they posted along with the preorders.

7. narcisso
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

narcisso , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Yes it arrived yesterday, I picked it up today. It's pretty cool, haven't had enough time to explore it in depth though. I'm actually posting from it at the moment.

yowo and seanamanire like this.
  8. DavidHolden
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

DavidHolden , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Wo
    Wow what's up with that.sounds like they forgot about you

A Fat Duck likes this.
  9. narcisso
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

narcisso , Nov 6, 2014 :
    USPS. I wasn't ever given a different choice, were you?

10. DavidHolden
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

11. seanamanire
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

seanamanire , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Very cool!

Attached Files:

finnchick, narcisso and yowo like this.
  12. oneforvi
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

oneforvi , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Correct - PayPal handles YOUR payment, OnePlus only needs to worry about whether PayPal gives OnePlus money. PayPal knows how to handle all their payment methods correctly.

W.r.t. Billing/Shipping/PayPal addresses - that is used ONLY if (or when) OnePlus wants a confirmed address which is a service of PayPal to the vendor. The confirmed address is one that PayPal confirms (...) to the vendor that has been verified as okay. Since others have already said "I've used different addresses for everything and got a phone" it doesn't appear to be a problem no matter WHAT OnePlus has in their FAQs...BTW, I checked on PayPal and they only allow multiple ADDRESSES, not multiple PEOPLE, in their alternate confirmed addresses thingee - that is, they confirm ADDRESSES if requested to do so by the vendor, but not necessarily the name at that address (this latter statement somewhat wishy-washy because the PayPal site itself has broken/misworded help about confirmed shipping address and I wouldn't even THINK of sending PayPal Customer Support a query about anything having to do with confirmed shipping address knowing full well they would just copy-n-paste the same misworded words that actually are talking about confirmed billing address...)

sidlittlefield likes this.
  13. mandar.ghadge
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

mandar.ghadge , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Great!! not sure how OP will handle all those x3 invite orders when pre-orders are so many issues

narcisso likes this.
  14. phoang12
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

phoang12 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    This morning. Guys are saying I should get an invite to make up for it. It's all good I guess.

15. trfree8126
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

trfree8126 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Locked bootloader (AT&T version), Knox, battery-draining Touchwiz, fingerprint scanner did not work well... several other reasons. The extra features like the IR remote and fingerprint scanner were cool at first but tbh something that I didn't use a lot. Plus, with all the issues they had on the Note 3 with rooting and romming taking forever and still not being completely taken care of, I figured it was time to move on to a phone that was more "open source". I could have gotten a T-Mobile Note 4 but I didn't feel like paying ~$800 USD. I really missed AOSP and variants like Cyanogenmod and Liquidsmooth. I like control. That's just a few reasons...

lucidry likes this.
  16. narcisso
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

17. ahighfield
    KitKat Nov 6, 2014

18. narcisso
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

narcisso , Nov 6, 2014 :
    They will probably give them out in batches. If they were able to handle the huge amount of pre-orders (I got my OPO 10 days after the pre-order day), I am sure they can handle a big number of invites that won't all arrive at once.

mandar.ghadge and yowo like this.
  19. wazbuzz
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2014

wazbuzz , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I'm hearing less and less about UK orders being processed. That's kinda worrying :oops: Mine's 70018XXXX and still pending authorization.

20. lucidry
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

lucidry , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Actually that's sort of incorrect. a credit card company can still reject a payment from paypal. mine almost did (they sent me a notification requesting to contact them about potential fraud - i verified it as legitimate)