Pending Authorization!

1. Marcemarc
    Froyo Oct 30, 2014

patk7 likes this.
  2. gc4279
    Froyo Oct 30, 2014

gc4279 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Oh man, so sorry to hear that..hope it all works out for everyone!

3. harleycaddy2008
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2014

harleycaddy2008 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    I have never had so much trouble from a company that i am trying to give my money to.I cancelled my order.If they cant get the preorders right then thats a red flag to me about their product. Plus no customer support to boot.You are better off getting a name brand phone and paying the extra $$ knowing your order went through and not have to worry for 2 days. You can always rest assured your name brand phone has excellent customer service.This has been a disaster since I followed this.

4. harleycaddy2008

Eberhartspengler and Samuraiii like this.
  5. lucidry
    Froyo Oct 30, 2014

lucidry , Oct 30, 2014 :
    What? I was told it does cure cancer. Where did you get your information that it doesn't? And what do you mean when the company gets better? Do they have cancer? Is it not being cured by their devices?

6. Samuraiii
    Froyo Oct 30, 2014

7. harleycaddy2008

This organization has a LONNNNG way to go.Customer service problems,hardware and software problems,no quality control.They cant even get preorders right.I was one of the first ones to preorder but im not going to keep checking my email and my order status to make sure they took my $$$$

Maneloco likes this.
  8. harleycaddy2008

Its JUst a phone.it doesnt do anything better or different than whats already in the market.They show you the low price and everyone jumps on it like I did.When you are having problems getting the phone and then trying to pay for it thats a problem.

Maneloco likes this.
  9. skewer
    Donut Oct 30, 2014

skewer , Oct 30, 2014 :
    well said. This the same feeling I have. I cannot imagine if I need my phone repaired, serviced or exchanged. That could be another big nightmare. The customer service and order system is a big joke

Maneloco likes this.
  10. harleycaddy2008

Exactly!!!!!!!!! With all the bootloops and yellow screens and no wifi connectivity and all the other issues going on.If you look at this forum from the first day it started you will notice the same problems.

Maneloco likes this.
  11. Thaly1
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

Thaly1 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    From the support page:

Help! I'm getting a payment error!
    Please make sure that your shipping address exactly matches the address that you have on file on PayPal. An extra space or missing punctuation can make the payment fail. Once you have amended your shipping information, please try again. Your order can be found under Pending Payments under My Account.

If payment problems persist, please contact PayPal directly.

PayPal's phone numbers are: 1-888-221-1161 (US), 1-402-935-2050 (if calling from outside the US)

PopeyeOne likes this.
  12. Thaly1
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

Thaly1 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    What payment methods do you offer?
    All our payments are processed through PayPal, where you can pay with a PayPal account or using your debit or credit card. The payment process is straightforward, secure, and you are protected against unauthorized payments.

To pay with your card without a PayPal account, called Guest Checkout, select "Pay with a debit or credit card…" on the payment page.

PayPal places restrictions on how often you can use their Guest Checkout feature. If you run into any trouble or have any questions about PayPal's Guest Checkout, please contact PayPal directly.

PayPal's phone numbers are: 1-888-221-1161 (US), 1-402-935-2050 (if calling from outside the US)

PopeyeOne likes this.
  13. Thaly1
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

Thaly1 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    How do I change my shipping address?
    You can modify your shipping address as long as the order status is in Pending. Once your order status has been changed to Processing, your package will be on its way to the address that you provided.

To modify your shipping address, follow these steps:

1. Login to your account and go to My Orders
    2. Find the order you wish to modify, and click View Order
    3. Next to the Shipping Address field, find the red button that says Change Shipping Address
    4. Proceed to modify the address and click save
    It is not possible to modify country or change the address to a location that costs more to ship to.

If you couldn't make the changes before the order went into Processing, you can call the shipping courier and see if they are able to make modifications after receiving the tracking information.

PopeyeOne likes this.
  14. samrao
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2014

samrao , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Dont worry a small hiccup,OPO team will definetly help you

GMan2014 likes this.
  15. Thaly1
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

PopeyeOne likes this.
  16. Thaly1
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

PopeyeOne likes this.
  17. harleycaddy2008

18. Jorge48197
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

Jorge48197 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    I did the same thing. It also shows blank for shipping address

19. lucidry
    Froyo Oct 31, 2014

lucidry , Oct 31, 2014 :
    i see youve quoted many help pages here ,i dont believe those existed before this preorder took place. also,as i stated, they should have made it so that you physically couldnt input a different country for billing and shipping .they did not.

20. rockstang
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

rockstang , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Its coming...

sonya_cee likes this.