1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. buy a cookie, its less has

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Alvin kuruvilla
    Cupcake Nov 11, 2014

Alvin kuruvilla , Nov 11, 2014 :
    Hi guys, i was just wondering how i can get the attention of the OPO people about my Pending Authorization! It has been saying this for more than a week now!! And my ETA time has also been saying less than a week for about a week!!! and yes, my address is correct and I HAVE triple checked, five times and yes i have enough money in my bank and paypal!!!!

AND I NEED A PHONE SOON! MY PHONE SCREEN HAS CRACKED AND IS CRUMBLING AWAY!!!!!

GUYS I NEED HELP SOON! FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ON THE OPO!!!! :'(

third option is meant to say "...less hassle" -_-

2. theindiearmy
    Froyo Nov 12, 2014

theindiearmy , Nov 12, 2014 :
    Did you contact Paypal? They are most likely the culprit here. I contacted them as soon as I got the email from Oneplus saying they couldn't take payment. Paypal informed me they made a security change to my account that would allow them to push the payment through. I didn't get any details, but I imagine it's an international purchase check. Much like you'd have to call your credit card company to inform them you are visiting another country for your card to not get declined while vacationing.

Alvin kuruvilla likes this.
  3. Alvin kuruvilla
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2014

Alvin kuruvilla , Nov 12, 2014 :
    oh, ok. i shall try that anf get back to you on that. however i dont think opo is actually trying to take the money. ;(
    but thank you for the advice :)

4. Alvin kuruvilla
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2014

Alvin kuruvilla , Nov 12, 2014 :
    its all ok!! it finally did it! well now i am pending shipment. so waiting game still continuous :L :/ :D

5. puse
    Donut Nov 25, 2014

puse , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Did you finally get your phone? Because yesterday they sent me the same mail.