Pending Payment

1. stizzen
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2014

stizzen , Nov 17, 2014 :
    i think we will se that handstand very soon.

Stepno and pappunsu like this.
  2. harpo1
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2014

harpo1 , Nov 17, 2014 :
    This happened over the weekend and people in your company don't care enough about their customers to fix this asap? Complete failure. Oh wait we'll sleep on it then we might get to it tomorrow.

3. Morrigna3
    Eclair Nov 17, 2014

Morrigna3 , Nov 17, 2014 :
    @Martin Thanx for the update!

And doing the handstand? With your clothes on... or off?
    Would be worth a €299,-

4. Kizzm0
    Eclair Nov 17, 2014

Kizzm0 , Nov 17, 2014 :
    So, do we get compensated if we picked Express delivery and you wont deliver it in time?

broca likes this.
  5. shamrocknl
    Eclair Nov 17, 2014

shamrocknl , Nov 17, 2014 :
    Ok, so no clicking the make payment link again - lest your order gets cancelled

6. iOSecure
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2014

iOSecure , Nov 17, 2014 :
    So we went from

I'll look in the morning to

I'll look after the pre order to

I'll look tomorrow...

and if I can't fix it I'll do handstands and you all are stuck with -360$ until we get somewhere

Pollaris likes this.
  7. andrina224
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2014

8. Martin
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2014

Martin , Nov 17, 2014 :
    Sorry you feel that way. If you would like a refund we fully understand and will make sure that happens.

broca likes this.
  9. sugar0
    Donut Nov 17, 2014

10. diana.bierova
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2014

diana.bierova , Nov 17, 2014 :
    Hi Martin,
    thank you for all your hard work. I can't imagine what you went thru today,but besides some of the un-patience people around here, most of us, are just being excited and can't wait to get our hands on the OPO.
    Sorry for all the hassle you had to deal with. Get a good night rest and be back tomorrow. If its not fixed.. i will make you do worst thinks...LOL

thank you nite nite

Stepno, mardroid, france42 and 2 others like this.
  11. Zephh
    Froyo Nov 17, 2014

12. fafchook
    Froyo Nov 17, 2014

fafchook , Nov 17, 2014 :
    OK something has changed.. now when i click make payment it transfers to paypal to pay again. the only thing is i paid already. any thoughts? did anyone else experience that?

13. Mr_Pearce1
    Eclair Nov 17, 2014

Mr_Pearce1 , Nov 17, 2014 :
    And what about my order that got canceled?

14. serialtoon
    Froyo Nov 17, 2014

serialtoon , Nov 17, 2014 :
    With Paypal and my bank...ill never be stuck with -$360. One of them will get my money back some how ;-) Lets all be patient i guess. All i have is this crummy iPhone 6 Plus to play with while this gets sorted out. Damn Moto 360 is just starring at me with "Install Android Wear App" since i just unboxed that.

15. gushie
    Eclair Nov 17, 2014

gushie , Nov 17, 2014 :
    You managed to fix a bunch of peoples orders earlier with just the PM'd transaction ID. Have they revoked your access since then?

16. Blazeman95
    Froyo Nov 17, 2014

Blazeman95 , Nov 17, 2014 :
    I think that is a bit harsh on @Martin as it is not his fault that those who are able to give access are asleep. I know that we are all pissed off but he's doing the best that he can at this moment in time.

Zarv likes this.
  17. Martin
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2014

Martin , Nov 17, 2014 :
    It's very unfortunate timing since both of these situations are very time consuming. I very much agree we should have noticed sooner but right now I'm just trying to do the best I can in the situation. If this is too much of a negative experience then let us know and we can process a refund for you.

france42 and diana.bierova like this.
  18. djkatastrof
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2014

19. darkong
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2014

darkong , Nov 17, 2014 :
    Seems to be just another excuse!
    First said who it's working to solve, the he ask for our paypal transaction id, then waiting for paypal contact, then again waiting for pre-order, now everybody it's sleeping...

i'm tired!

20. Martin
    Honeycomb Nov 17, 2014

Martin , Nov 17, 2014 :
    I could only fix a few by going through a lengthy manual process. Getting people to PM me was a way to get an overview of how extensive the situation was. Unfortunately there are too many people to handle them manually. Doing so will make it very likely that I will miss some people or that some people simply never check in here but instead use support tickets. The only proper solution is to get it automated across all the people with issues so there's no chance of missing anyone.