Pending Shipment order from 1 week of December

1. Mohsin786
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

Kokito likes this.
  2. brad1989
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

brad1989 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    I seen everyone saying their phones were arriving so quick and excellent service, that I had nothing to worry about; ordered on 3rd December via express shipping and not a peep. can anyone help me on how to cancel the order? ive followed the instructions oneplus give, but it leads me to nothing other than the home screen?

Kokito likes this.
  3. spiralseed
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

spiralseed , Dec 10, 2014 :
    I have been waiting for information regarding tracking#, shipping date but I cannot get any answers, I opened the ticket and have not gotten any answer. BY THE WAY i pre-ordered on Nov. 17, they took my money and now I still have no information. I am contacting paypal and getting my money back. Seems like I have been scammed.

4. soareschris
    Eclair Dec 10, 2014

soareschris , Dec 10, 2014 :
    same here... to Portugal, ordered on 3 December...

5. awe96
    Gingerbread Dec 10, 2014

awe96 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    ordered on 30th still pending shipment. I`ll keep you guys updated.:mad:

binnieduong likes this.
  6. Shoxor
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

yassin890 likes this.
  7. gtrthang
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

gtrthang , Dec 10, 2014 :
    For those of us that used and invite and were quoted the 3 business days, that isn't the case. We would expect the see the phone much sooner than Christmas.

mattarse and karceo94 like this.
  8. karceo94
    Eclair Dec 10, 2014

karceo94 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    I agree, we should definitely receive our OPO's by the end of next week. That would be my assumption since Christmas is the following week.

JohnNgo likes this.
  9. angad22
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

angad22 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Hey,

Is there any cause for alarm if my One Plus One 64GB still has not given me an order tracking number. The email says I shouldve received one in 1-3 business days but I am assuming the volume of orders was high so I decided to wait it out till now. I ordered on December 2nd and still have not received anything.

Should I be worried??

10. bartvelp
    Eclair Dec 10, 2014

bartvelp , Dec 10, 2014 :
    I orded the third, there were a lot of Black friday customers so Our shipping take's longer. They promised they will arrive for 25 december though.

11. spantany
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 10, 2014

spantany , Dec 10, 2014 :
    It's 1-3 days once it is shipped, your order changes to processing when the courier is processing the package.

12. Mijo Bažoka
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

13. captainsubtext
    Donut Dec 10, 2014

captainsubtext , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Same here - i think they are backed up because of the black friday sale - though the forums indicate that people who ordered on the 29th seem to have their phones shipping. Im hoping it ships by monday!

14. arsabanovic
    Honeycomb Dec 10, 2014

arsabanovic , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Please use the search function before posting a new thread, there are many threads on this subject :). Yes, they expected a lot of delay due to the black friday sales. You'll get your phone as soon as possible and definitely before december 25th!

15. angad22
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

angad22 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Thank you everyone for your responses. I am definetly not giving up on them, just excited and anxious for the phone :D.

Once again thank you all!

16. AndresBorrero
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

AndresBorrero , Dec 10, 2014 :
    I've ordered it the 29th of november. The status is still "pending shippment": I think that the order in "black friday"'s mode takes longer to get because must wait the sent. after that, the product will arrived in 1-3 days (i think... i hope). Anyhow, i think that the OnePlus should arrive before cristmas.

17. dcappo
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

dcappo , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Orderd on 29th and mine says pending. Hopeing to have by Christmas.

18. danish123
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

danish123 , Dec 10, 2014 :
    Ordered on 12/3 via invite, in California, USA...pending shipment still. I submitted a ticket a day ago, we'll see how that goes...

19. Deactivated User
    Dec 10, 2014

20. kdcarrero
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2014

kdcarrero , Dec 10, 2014 :
    I am also pending since 12/02, but what I've gathered from lurking on all the forums with the same problem is that they are changing the statuses in waves. They have assured people who have submitted tickets that, while an ETA is not possible, you will still be receiving your phone before Christmas. You can't go by what the website says because the website never had a Black Friday sale before now, so they could not have known how hard it would be to process all these orders (though they could have done a better job of it). Regardless just sit tight and wait it out. If you wanted a phone right away I don't know why you bothered with a phone that requires an invite to buy it in the first place. That just screams that they aren't prepared to handle mass orders. So everyone with pending like me, just take it one day at a time and you'll have it by Christmas starting with the people who ordered first (obviously). So don't let the Holiday no-invite sale scare you about not getting your phone on time, because you will.

Sorry for the block of text, just thought I should share what I've gathered.

EDIT: Also to those of you who are still pending, stop flooding them with tickets. You will only slow down the process, or get mad because it takes them forever to respond to tickets. You will get your phone soon enough, they have already answered many other's tickets saying that. The squeaky wheel may get the grease, but if every wheel squeaks its going to take forever to grease all of them before the cart moves again :p

devashsan, llevin and JohnNgo like this.