Pending Shipment

1. juandiegovq
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

juandiegovq , Sep 8, 2015 :
    This is what they told me:

"Welcome to OnePlus Customer Service, my Name is Rose and I am going to handle this ticket. For OnePlus Two, there is a slight adjustment on order processing time at the beginning (until further notice), details as below:

For standard shipping: 8-17 business days after an order is placed (5-10 business days for processing + 3-7 business days for delivery);

For express shipping: 7-15 business days after an order is placed (5-10 business days for processing + 2-5 business days for delivery);

Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if you have any other questions."

2. Galenstmarie
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

barb likes this.
  3. barb
    Nougat Sep 8, 2015

4. Galenstmarie
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

Galenstmarie , Sep 8, 2015 :
    After the delay and everything, I thought that all they would have to do is slap an address label on the package, make sure it is in the system and out it goes.
    Mine has been processing for 6 days.
    I assume I will be getting a perfect phone because of all this processing. Here's hoping.

rafiihaji, NaterTots and barb like this.
  5. juandiegovq
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

juandiegovq , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Exactly, with all those "issues" specially the one with the home button, let's hope for the best

6. brum
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

7. khain147
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2015

khain147 , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Maybe they sent out too many invites on the 1st? That's when I ordered mine and still pending. Looks like we'll have to wait another 5-7 business days... ~shipping to UK

8. GiveM3Metal
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2015

GiveM3Metal , Sep 8, 2015 :
    I'm in the same boat as you! I talked to customer service today... they have clearly run out of stock - what the heck is the point of this invite system again??? - clearly its just a hype builder - it serves no functional purpose.

rafiihaji and NaterTots like this.
  9. mopsert
    KitKat Sep 8, 2015

mopsert , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Good one! I still have tears in my eyes from laughing too hard! :D

NaterTots likes this.
  10. asd313asd
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

asd313asd , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Patience is your friend! :)

11. Phantom89
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

12. atkinsm
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

atkinsm , Sep 8, 2015 :
    I have the same issue I have spoke to customer services and was told 10 to 16 days. I'm annoyed but what annoyed me more was I played express shipping.

rafiihaji likes this.
  13. Impressions
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

14. Pmrolly88
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

jmhannz likes this.
  15. magnamentis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 8, 2015

magnamentis , Sep 8, 2015 :
    good find, didn't even no it's that clear LOL

16. james.osborne1
    Froyo Sep 9, 2015

james.osborne1 , Sep 9, 2015 :
    My invite query was dealt with by Rose as well. I think she might be the only one dealing with all of the incoming tickets.

Poor girl...

rafiihaji, juandiegovq and Kondou like this.
  17. tdp518
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

tdp518 , Sep 11, 2015 :
    I ordered mine on 2nd, Sept 2015
    They got my Money from Paypal, out of my account on 4th.
    As of today 11th, still Pending shipment.

This is what I read in plain English-------------------

Good products are to be shared among family and friends - that's one of our core beliefs at OnePlus. As we currently have limited stock, we’re depending on OnePlus fans to spread the word organically.

As we scale up our operations, we want to reward our most loyal fans and friends who have helped us spread the word. We wanted to improve the experience. Instead of limited stock runs, we prefer to have people know for sure when they will be able to purchase their OnePlus One. If you receive an invite, it means that there is a OnePlus One waiting for you at our warehouse, ready to be shipped!

Where is the warehouse.???? On the Moon.

RustingBrain likes this.
  18. jwlkr
    Froyo Sep 11, 2015

jwlkr , Sep 11, 2015 :
    Personally, I think we shouldn't settle for this. I am giving our post order situation a lot of publicity on the forums. Please try to do the same. Folks who are waiting for an invite should know how bad the post order situation is. Hopefully, this will prompt some response from one plus.

19. patelp81
    Froyo Sep 13, 2015

patelp81 , Sep 13, 2015 :
    If the units are sold out why send out invites. Only send out invites if stock is available. This invite system has not been their friend. I completely understand if there was quality issues and they wanted to fix them before they send out more invites. I rather have a quality product then a faulty one. But the problem occurs when we do get a invite. We are put on another waiting list. This process is below current market standard. This is the main reason people are frustrated. I got my invite on Friday and from looking at the forms i have to wait 10 days to have it even shipped. They should have just sent me the invite 10 days later and this would have created a better customer experience.

rafiihaji and juandiegovq like this.
  20. RustingBrain
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2015

RustingBrain , Sep 14, 2015 :
    I think OPTs are assembled only after the invite is claimed. This way their inventory is less but our waiting time is more..

rafiihaji likes this.