People making business out of these invites

1. hlin9
    Honeycomb Sep 5, 2015

2. Scoobems
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 5, 2015

Scoobems , Sep 5, 2015 :
    So you're preaching how selling invites is wrong, but you jump at the chance to text someone to see how much of a "fee" he's asking for one? Kind of hypocritical isn't it?

3. rushilhj121
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2015

rushilhj121 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    I think it's against the rules to sell invites plus why are early adopters like me not getting invites I really need one

4. manojkumar.b.n
    Eclair Sep 5, 2015

manojkumar.b.n , Sep 5, 2015 :
    I am not selling it my friend and i was only trying find if selling invites is real or fake. I cant afford to buy any invites

5. StaminaOP
    Honeycomb Sep 5, 2015

StaminaOP , Sep 5, 2015 :
    and then the OP3 will conveniently start being rumored

6. StaminaOP
    Honeycomb Sep 5, 2015

StaminaOP , Sep 5, 2015 :
    Who knows, maybe OP is behind those ebay listings making a profit bc their losing so much damn money. Secondly, OP fostered this situation and this situation would not have happened if they just stopped with the stupid invite system/ started giving out invites

7. Xenon222
    Froyo Sep 5, 2015

Xenon222 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    This will surely affect the genuine followers and the are kept waiting for years and years :3
    just because someone else is selling the invite for money and those who really deserved get pushed back of it :3

8. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Sep 5, 2015

MrFingerIII , Sep 5, 2015 :
    I honestly think that is how Oneplus makes money they lie to us on the Forum but turn around and give people Black Market Business every POS from the Here to their has this phone but legitimate people on this Forum and left on the hang

I think they are full of it it's clear they are pumping out more phones than they say and when we give them something to gnaw on they plain just go MIA

Are the Employees that Yellow they can't go hey look it's jacked up we skipped you so we'll do all members from this month or what ever to ease it down but nope nada

Some reason I feel they are all lurking and laughing at all the post and end but giving people invites that lick their bungholes a little too much

9. xlaloman1818
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2015

xlaloman1818 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    Stupid Doughnut go away. Its been done since last year for the 1+1 and it will not stop because OnePlus doesn't care about ur loser feelings, they care about making money by selling as many phones they can. An invite claimed no matter shared or bought is a sale for OnePlus. I sold all my invites last early year when the 1+1 came out, made about $500 and my 1+1 came out to be FREE+ extra cash in my pocket! OnePlus made money and I made money (win win situation). OnePlus kept sending me more invites through the whole year because they saw how many buyers I was getting them... Shoot they love me so much that they already send me 3 new invites to buy the 1+2 ahead of the rest! Keep crying doughnut cause u ain't no hustler!

giuliobrt likes this.
  10. xlaloman1818
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2015

xlaloman1818 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    Cause u ain't no hustler like me. I bought and sold invites since the beginning as well as the phone. Throughout the whole year OnePlus been giving me endless invites because they saw the amount of buyers I was getting them. I already received 3 new invites for the new 1+2 ahead of so many... Business is business and they don't like cry babies. I just might end up with a FREE 1+2 again like I did with the 1+1...

giuliobrt likes this.
  11. big_way32
    Donut Sep 5, 2015

big_way32 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    The OPPO Find 7/7a are both great phones and are still being sold. Am waiting on the Find 9 later this month. OnePlus' invite system is crappy to say the least but I guess you live and die by the decisions u make whether there crappy ones or good ones. The ppl receiving invites are probably making more than OnePlus is....:D:D:D

12. rushilhj121
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2015

rushilhj121 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    Agreed no doubt about it I respect it too but you see now since you have changed the rules and the perspective it's a bit different for me from now on plus by that statement you just posed the company and yourself to be deceitful anyways good luck on your invites

13. Koko30
    Froyo Sep 5, 2015

Koko30 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    I suspect that OP couldn't care less. One way or the other, they are selling phones, and the phenomenon creates more hype for their product. Will they lose future customers due to disappointment? Probably, but in the grand scheme of things, not enough to hurt the bottom line. Now, if the product is flawed, that's another story.

giuliobrt likes this.
  14. Gopalsamant
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2015

15. Colappsus
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2015

Colappsus , Sep 5, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

16. tjaatinen
    Froyo Sep 5, 2015

tjaatinen , Sep 5, 2015 :
    Why would anyone care? If op gives opportunity to make money in their products, fine by me. Pre-order system gets my vote. Nice if someone makes profit..Cant understand how qc is so f*cked up and production capacity is so low. It's not a small company anymore .

17. Koko30
    Froyo Sep 5, 2015

Koko30 , Sep 5, 2015 :
    I agree... pre-orders represent a simple "put up or shut up" system. Limit phones per customer initially to discourage scalpers. Yes, people could still order phones to re-sell, but this phenomenon is somewhat limited by the required monetary commitment... no more selling invites to the highest bidder. But that's not how it works, and since I'm not Carl, that's likely how it's going to stay! ;)