People who bought invites from ebay.

1. cnotes313
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

cnotes313 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    It's a lot on eBay I just checked that's crazy it's people giving away 3 invites at a time

2. Ulysseshaq
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2014

Ulysseshaq , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Very nicely put indeed, I do try to remain quietly positive, however the afore mentioned people are indeed in epic abundance and thus overshadow the good-fairing people among us. Which is a shame, because those with a true voice and good intentions are left by the wayside, as they will never be seen or heard. A large portion of the comments are just meaningless. We all know why we are here, we all know what we desire, so let's help each other out. This is what community is about, a community puts in, and thence we can thrive. It must be a real kick in the teeth when you do do such a good deed like sharing an invite, an simply nod of the head, some acknowledgement is the least anyone would expect. There's a perfect and true saying:
    "Manners cost nothing". It's beautiful and simple all the same. It's a same many people don't consider this before carrying out their actions.

I wish everyone here all the best, and I am genuinely happy for your impending success!
    Taste the rainbow! x

cnotes313 and toastytoast1234 like this.
  3. Ulysseshaq
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2014

Ulysseshaq , Aug 11, 2014 :
    It is a good conversation, and you are certainly asking the right questions. We do have to question everything otherwise we can't formulate an honest opinion, or rather, we all have opinions, but can we validate them with reason, rather than idle regurgitation or automatic neigh-saying. It's nice to dig a bit deeper and find out the substance of our thinking. :)

4. ronalam
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

Sonny likes this.
  5. Agavion
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

Sonny likes this.
  6. KRothenberg
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

KRothenberg , Aug 11, 2014 :
    The invite is going anywhere from $20 to $100 US. I just can't believe that. I would rather just be patient and wait, save that money for something else.

7. Annie Leonhart
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2014

Annie Leonhart , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Anime.

8. Fredman
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

Fredman , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Its not that ebay doesn't take action, its just that they are so slow to react to these reports that the sale is over with before they read the report. Remember invites have to be claimed within 24 hours and the purchase made within 3 days. Ebay takes 2-4days to react to reports.

9. Hayday
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

Hayday , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I'm glad someone was selling an invite on eBay or I wouldn't be enjoying my new phone now!

Abhijeet357, Dcook and sawbeeyoh like this.
  10. Hayday
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

Hayday , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I paid $49 and didn't think that was too bad.

11. Idreamabetterphone
    Eclair Aug 11, 2014

Sonny likes this.
  12. claypigeon
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

claypigeon , Aug 11, 2014 :
    If you have ...

More time than money, you play the games and dance for your invite​

More money than time, you pay the piper on ebay or elsewhere for your invite

Others play the games until they give up and get another phone

Others just keep riding it out hoping for an invite

Nothing wrong with any of those approaches IMO​

So... why the animosity regarding if you buy an invite or get one some other way. It's only a phone, not a cult. I have seen messages where it sounds like people cant scrap a few bones together to buy the phone, damn, if you don't cash and you are scraping together cash buy a phone, maybe you shouldn't be buying a $350 phone. If someone has the spare cash where they just want to buy an invite and can still buy the phone, if it does not bother them why does it bother you? If it does, you may have more of a problem they they do.

13. givemeyoursoul
    KitKat Aug 11, 2014

givemeyoursoul , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Who gives an F?

14. suranga_bandara
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2014

15. Mutantpotato
    KitKat Aug 11, 2014