Permanent horizon Notification light?

1. subhashr2k Cupcake Jun 1, 2019

subhashr2k, Jun 1, 2019 :
    I really like the horizon light effect when a new there's a new notification. However it is very brief, I rarely see it and it's very short.

I would like it to stay there as long as there is a notification, with the same pulsing effect. But it should then also change to the notification color, like the notification LED on other phones.

Would be neat to have the pulsing effect every 3 seconds or so, in the correct color.

Of course, as an option, not forced.

copy and pasted from Reddit

but I wish the same

what do you think?

ctomazzoni, Sai KrishnaD, asc and 8 others like this.
  2. nitramcek Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2019

nitramcek, Jun 1, 2019 :
    I hope they will make some settings for that so we could have horizon glow every X seconds.

3. asc Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2019

asc, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Seems there is still no solution. The missing "permanent notification" is the biggest issue which I have with my OP7p.

4. ctomazzoni Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

ctomazzoni, Jul 14, 2019 :
    It could be a great add. Even if it takes some extra battery, permanent notification should be an option for users. Some other brands have this option, like permanent/persistent screen clock - along with notification, would be the very neat.

5. DeathMoJo Gingerbread Jul 14, 2019

DeathMoJo, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Put in feedback for it. They acknowledge that they are looking into it but more interest and pressure can't hurt.