Petition against file manager cleanup

?

After reading the thread, do you prefer if the feature stays?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Loveit
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2019

Loveit , May 6, 2019 :
    Stop being stupid of course it's appropriate to vote.

2. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma , May 6, 2019 :
    See, I've already mentioned above, those people are mainly cupcakes, I'm sure you've also noticed... They are newly switched to OnePlus from other brands and they are used to have the cleaner app in their phones because they have low RAM and whatsoever and it clears and makes the phone fast and it's present in almost every other phone whether it's Oopo, Vivo, Samsung, Xiaomi etc.. So, now they don't find this feature in OnePlus and that's the reason behind it... But they don't know it's not required here...

Yup because you can't compare Truecaller database with any other service... Here in India, almost everyone uses it so it's easier to find who is calling from unknown number... While OnePlus Caller Identification (Database is managed by a Indian Company and server is in Singapore stored in Amazon Data centre) feature only shows tags like Spam, Ads etc. but it doesn't shows the names of the person who is calling so people still prefer TrueCaller...

Spam calls are here not new... You get everyday these calls about offers from your carrier, 3rd party etc.. So, that's why we prefer TrueCaller...

G_plusone likes this.
  3. brian.sedore
    Honeycomb May 6, 2019

brian.sedore , May 6, 2019 :
    Since it apparently only affects users in India with the 6 and 6T variants, they should be the ones voting. Maybe users of other locations and devices would have a different preference. Or worse, maybe malicious users with different devices or regions may intentionally pick the less desirable option. That's just my opinion though and you obviously have yours.

4. Loveit
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2019

Loveit , May 6, 2019 :
    Yeah, stop being stupid and vote because the poll is One-Plus wide, not region specific. Hell I voted and don't even use OnePlus anymore.

5. Loveit
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2019

Loveit , May 6, 2019 :
    It doesn't matter if cupcakes or not, it means nothing anyway as someone pointed out earlier. They need to listen to pure numbers (when it suits them, to make extra money)

6. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2019

Ya, but then if they continue doing this then it's going to be bloated and will be like MIUI in few months... Then there will be no reason for other users to switch to OnePlus because the prices are also increasing... So, why not buy Samsung for that price and you get Headphone, IP Rating etc. . That's why opinion...

7. Loveit
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2019

8. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2019

Ohh... So, that's why they ditched headphone jack!!

9. Paul_W_
    Honeycomb May 6, 2019

Paul_W_ , May 6, 2019 :
    What happens in India should stay in India. No one anywhere else wants this.

10. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow May 7, 2019

B_Wrath , May 7, 2019 :
    There is a subtle difference in you thinking us as fanboys and what we actually do. We don't blindly support oneplus, but call out baseless BS (which is the case most of the time). Just because we talk with sense doesn't make us fanboys.
    Most of us are very critical of any shit OnePlus does. And we express our thoughts and critic them in the right place and the right time instead of creating pointless threads.

11. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2019

Themurtuza , May 7, 2019 :
    Even if people demanding it, why to not create OnePlus own app? Cleaner app doesn't need that much resources to keep up, why include a third party company? That too one with questionable reputation of handling users data.. ‍♂️

12. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2019

Why to keep shut & wait till it become elephant sized problem?? Today India tomorrow all regions, today third-party app in file manager, tomorrow in whole phone...

13. Themurtuza
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2019

Those come & go in oneplus Fairy tales story book. Where they getting those "lots of users" who demanding it, i literally can't find "few" here..

Kytharsis and GopalB. like this.
  14. luxuskamel
    Lollipop May 7, 2019

luxuskamel , May 7, 2019 :

15. GopalB.
    Nougat May 7, 2019

GopalB. , May 7, 2019 :
    No its not true caller and its not that aggressive as well... [​IMG]

Kytharsis and the_o2 like this.
  16. malidan
    Marshmallow May 7, 2019

malidan , May 7, 2019 :
    They defend OP against me
    Look at this,
    I made such a comment 2 weeks ago with others when a member decided he would throw stones at another company, so i reminded him what has happened here.
    It was censored and I was banned.

K1ngP1n and ilovesoneplus like this.
  17. GopalB.
    Nougat May 7, 2019

GopalB. , May 7, 2019 :
    Manuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... [​IMG]
    I'll just say this...
    upload_2019-5-7_12-18-36.png

18. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow May 7, 2019

B_Wrath , May 7, 2019 :
    Oh stop your nonsense. You don't know half of the criticism I have made against OnePlus.

We don't defend OnePlus against you. We call you out on your bullshit. There is a huge difference between both.

Now, I'm not going to comment further on this and derail this very good thread.

drl431, Themurtuza, Kytharsis and 2 others like this.
  19. GopalB.
    Nougat May 7, 2019

GopalB. , May 7, 2019 :
    Welcome back...
    [​IMG]

Kytharsis, malidan and luxuskamel like this.
  20. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma , May 7, 2019 :
    Well you thought right but now it's wrong!!