Petition against file manager cleanup

?

After reading the thread, do you prefer if the feature stays?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 4, 2019

Its.Leandroo , May 4, 2019 :
    The same applies to Tencent though. Aside from that, OnePlus said that they use Tecent's servers for storage, not they sent the data to Tecent as in giving it for usage.

Also, people that complaining about this, shouldn't play PUBG then, because it's entirely made and powered by Tecent.

SJBoss likes this.
  2. AnonymousWP
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 4, 2019

AnonymousWP , May 4, 2019 :
    We all know how Tencent deals with privacy. No matter if you're just using their servers for storing data on, or you use Tencent to analyze data. It is a known fact that they're sharing and even selling data (also to the Chinese government).

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. SJBoss
    Lollipop May 4, 2019

SJBoss , May 4, 2019 :
    And does OnePlus guarantees your data stored on tencent servers won’t be used by tencent? Nope. Tencent is a very shady company, google it and you’ll know.
    FTFY
    well, that’s an assumption, how do you know everyone who is against this plays PUBG mobile? I don’t.

4. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 4, 2019

Its.Leandroo , May 4, 2019 :
    I didn't say everyone who is against this plays PUBG. I just said they shouldn't.

Kytharsis and SJBoss like this.
  5. SJBoss
    Lollipop May 4, 2019

SJBoss , May 4, 2019 :
    well, maybe they don’t.

6. SJBoss
    Lollipop May 4, 2019

7. K1ngP1n
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 4, 2019

K1ngP1n , May 4, 2019 :
    This message is for those guys who are in Goa Open Ear Forum India :

I know many guys are in Goa, as so called developer community :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Instead of licking their a** , you guys should say remove the file cleaning option which introduced for Indian region specifically directly.
    That would be great if you guys have guts to say them,
    Or just keep mentioning Goa OEF each time whenever anyone wants how the OnePlus is :tearsofjoy:

Maverick2.0 likes this.
  8. rlramakrishnan
    Gingerbread May 4, 2019

rlramakrishnan , May 4, 2019 :
    I know that, but my contention is - why cram bloatware down my throat in the first place? Why don't I get the choice to decide what I want or don't want?

SJBoss likes this.
  9. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow May 4, 2019

B_Wrath , May 4, 2019 :
    Bloatware is something which you can't Uninstall. Like the Google movies app. It's not like the other OEMs which make those apps uninstallable. In this case, I can't fault oneplus.

rlramakrishnan, Kytharsis and SJBoss like this.
  10. K1ngP1n

K1ngP1n , May 4, 2019 :
    Thanks for the thread but I'm 90% sure they doesn't remove any thing, they give true caller, now clean Master, soon add an antivirus, and preloaded HDR stub is coming soon with the A+ display phone and so on.......
    Or this is a Oxygen OS refinement as someone earlier won as the name of innovation:p

Let see how the OnePlus fanboys are defending these, I know some fanboys keep blame on cupcakes for this as they asked but they never going to mention 1000 of guys keep asking for the the screen recorder daily but OnePlus is avoiding that
    What you think @malidan mate

Bintang12 and malidan like this.
  11. malidan
    Marshmallow May 4, 2019

malidan , May 4, 2019 :
    Carl mentioned his vision of OOS back on the OP2 and it included what people call bloat OP are just drip feeding it in as they move closer to becoming mainstream and the vision is now materialising.

Fans use to say stock Android, then almost stock Android and now like stock, next it will be a stock feel as they deny what is in front of them.:tearsofjoy:

Themurtuza, JohnS, Liehjan and 2 others like this.
  12. K1ngP1n

K1ngP1n , May 4, 2019 :
    Hahaha, so true
    Let's see how they defend the upcoming 7Pro, which exactly copy the curves display of S8 which was not practical and useless for them in past

malidan likes this.
  13. SJBoss
    Lollipop May 4, 2019

SJBoss , May 4, 2019 :
    Damn that’s on point.

malidan likes this.
  14. Maverick2.0
    KitKat May 4, 2019

Maverick2.0 , May 4, 2019 :
    But not what really matters - AoD . :mad:

15. Maverick2.0
    KitKat May 4, 2019

I am definitely switching to Samsung after this. Saw a friend's S8+ yesterday. Absolutely stunning and my OP 6 doesn't come close in any parameters (except Dual Volte due to SD 845).

Am broke now thanks to my stupid decision of choosing the OP 6. But must switch to Samsung asap.

16. K1ngP1n

K1ngP1n , May 4, 2019 :
    Yep, it have headphone jack, lots of things comes in box like earphones etc...., Have a better after sell service...
    Unlike OnePlus they gives nothing in box, and still increasing pricing day by day

malidan and Maverick2.0 like this.
  17. malidan
    Marshmallow May 4, 2019

malidan , May 4, 2019 :
    Battery eating QHD too.;)

K1ngP1n and SJBoss like this.
  18. malidan
    Marshmallow May 4, 2019

SJBoss likes this.
  19. SeeBeeEss

SeeBeeEss , May 4, 2019 :
    Samsung makes pretty good hardware. Just wish their devices weren't weighted down with so much software bloat. I might also consider them if it weren't for that.

20. Maverick2.0
    KitKat May 4, 2019

That was before One UI. One UI is really good and as for bloatware, now even Oneplus is promoting it.

Most important, the hardware is too notch. Will last a very long time and has great resell value.