Petition for JBL E+1 Earphones

1. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014

Transparant , Oct 27, 2014 :
    Hello everybody!

First of all, I don't know if there's a thread on this already.
    The search button is broken, so I had no resources to research this case.

As you might've seen by reading the title, this thread is meant as a petition on the JBL E+1 Earphones.
    I am okay with the fact that only people who are preordering the OnePlus One right now are the only ones who can buy the Earphones at the moment due to the limited supply.
    What I am not okay with though, is the fact that they are the ones to buy them at a massive discount.
    It seems like the people who weren't active in the community and thus were not able to get an invite are getting rewarded for this!
    I would like to see a discount for people who have ordered the phone with an invite as well, although I know there might be a problem with this in terms of money and costs.
    Although the problem might be there, I would like to say it feels like we are in a disadvantage because we ordered the phone with an invite.

To me, it feels like the people who have bought the OnePlus One using an invite are the ones who should really get the discount. I do not want to buy another device, just to get the Earphones for a good price!
    This is why I'd like to see a discount or at least a price drop for the people who did actually buy the phone by winning/earning an invite, the people who have fought for their phones!

I want to give a big Thank You to the people who will sign my petition!
    Here is the link: https://www.change.org/p/oneplus-discount-on-jbl-e-1-earphones

PS: Note to Staff Members and Mods --- If there is no possible way to achieve this, I would like to get an explanation why this is not possible. Thanks in advance!

2. leemartin
    Lollipop Oct 27, 2014

leemartin , Oct 27, 2014 :
    We wants 'em an we wants 'em as cheap as the preorder feckers are getting 'em!!!!!

3. gmo8492
    Lollipop Oct 27, 2014

gmo8492 , Oct 27, 2014 :
    I agree, most early adopters like myself have been given the cold shoulder by OP. Especially since we help improve the overall experience of the phone by making bug reports and helping other people out.

Lunatasian, iperez, ShujiaNi and 31 others like this.
  4. Nackio
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2014

Nackio , Oct 27, 2014 :
    Petition signed my friend!!!

5. leemartin
    Lollipop Oct 27, 2014

6. daveplotty
    Froyo Oct 27, 2014

daveplotty , Oct 27, 2014 :
    Are these really worth the hype? I have a pair of in-ear sennhesiers ones which are fantastic so didn't bother ordering these.

Coconut, Nackio and Transparant like this.
  7. yupasana55
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 27, 2014

8. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Community Expert Oct 27, 2014

9. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014

I have a pair of SkullCandy 50/50s but after 3.5 years of service the right earbud is giving up. I'd like to replace them with the JBL E+1 earphones, but I just find the advantages the people who preordered get unfair.

juicy404, Jeffy and Nilesh Sajnani like this.
  10. Thimo
    Jelly Bean Oct 27, 2014

Nilesh Sajnani and Transparant like this.
  11. Edmen
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2014

Transparant likes this.
  12. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014

Thanks for signing guys!
    Make sure to spread the news ;)

Nilesh Sajnani and Nackio like this.
  13. Thimo
    Jelly Bean Oct 27, 2014

Thimo , Oct 27, 2014 :
    I will, unfortunately, I can't edit my signature.. Uughh!

14. justr0
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2014

justr0 , Oct 27, 2014 :
    forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is a Chinese firm you're talking about. Change.org will do nothing to help. However I do agree with you, they should have some perks for loyalty, especially for early adopters. I just had my friend get me a pair of discounted JBL E+1's with his PreOrder.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014

prof, Nilesh Sajnani and Transparant like this.
  15. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014

They indeed won't really do anything to help me.
    I just find it a more clear way to send the message though!

apok010 and Flyologist like this.
  16. Thimo
    Jelly Bean Oct 27, 2014

Thimo , Oct 27, 2014 :
    I'm about 100% sure OnePlus will look at this. When a big amount of people sign something, it means they're doing something wrong. This is (luckily!) not about software/hardware, so it'll not become the same shit as the yellow band hype.

I'm also about 100% sure OnePlus will lower prices, especially for "early-supporters"

Transparant likes this.
  17. Transparant
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014

I have this problem a couple of times as well every time I try to edit my Signature. Just wait a while and the problem will fix itself ;)

18. websiting
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2014

websiting , Oct 27, 2014 :
    My underastanding is that the extra P&P costs prevent them from selling the headphones for lower price while by sending them with the phone saves them some money.

19. slee0108
    KitKat Oct 27, 2014

slee0108 , Oct 27, 2014 :
    Totally agree that they need to take care of the early adopters as well. Selling the accessories with deep discount to only PreOrder customers will not make the early adopters happy for sure.

20. DRCH
    German POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 27, 2014

DRCH , Oct 27, 2014 :
    aww yes ;)
    mine are already on the way ^^